You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 22, 2021, 05:29:49 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dullahan Adventure Sluts ( f/futa, monster girl )  (Read 257 times)

Offline DhiTopic starter

• In the snow with Rosebud
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • ดี้
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Dullahan Adventure Sluts ( f/futa, monster girl )
« on: October 10, 2020, 10:54:18 pm »

The sisters Montarri

Mother Montarri
Howdy forumers!

I'm looking for someone to write an adventurer girl with a cock to accompany two dullahan sisters on a quest to defeat their immortal grandmother, cursed matron of the family line. It doesn't matter what sort of adventurer your girl is, so long as she can provide plenty of sustenance for two dullahans thirsty for vital essence.

( for the uninitiated, a dullahan is an undying knight with a removable head )

Within the mad castle of Mother Montarri, we might encounter...
  • The Hall of Broken Pillars, where decapitated statues loom over grandiose stairwells and cavernous cellar pits where bloodthirsty bats and stirges may dwell.
  • The Halls of Madness, where shifting walls, magic runes and illusory traps can divide and conquer a party.
  • The Guest Rooms, where a brief respite is spied by eyes in the walls and thieving little gremlins with a taste for lacy intimates.
  • The Twisted Gallery, where hypnotic spores shake free from ancient portraits and thorny vines tangle in search of blood.
  • The Dark Kitchen, where a dullahan's daily diet of vital essence is prepared by ghostly cooks. Traditionally, the secret ingredient is blood, but some vitality is even more nutritious.
  • The White Altar, where Mother Montarri's undead minions wait mired in mud to drag the unwary down into sticky doom.
  • and the Heart of Darkness, where the immortal Mother Montarri awaits all challengers in a pulsing, living bedchamber of evil delights.

Or, maybe other things happen. Does this sound interesting? Please check out my O&Os, and drop me a message.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 02:44:39 pm by Dhi »

Offline DhiTopic starter

• In the snow with Rosebud
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • ดี้
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Dullahan Adventure Sluts ( f/futa, monster girl )
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 02:47:06 pm »
Oh no! Didn't get any interest to write this one over Halloween as I would've liked, but I still love monsters and I'm still keen to write this story.