You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 05, 2021, 01:01:43 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Sweet Secrets [NC-H]
Congratulations Crixus & LoveThyself for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Eye Pussy ( f/futa, gore )  (Read 156 times)

Offline DhiTopic starter

Eye Pussy ( f/futa, gore )
« on: October 10, 2020, 02:50:33 pm »

Almost certainly you've taken a wrong turn and don't intend to be in this request thread. Since this is a dark one, dealing with mutilation, I'm going to spoiler it.

Yuck city don't click
Parklane is an aging shopping center in a depressed part of town where four imperfect young women, each at a hopeless point in their lives, have formed a friendship over Gently Used Books, Suzanne's Crafts, and Parklane Records. Between the four of them, they've formed a suicide cult with a very unusual means of death.

It was your futa girl, which we met over the internet, who had this idea: if the four are all going to die, why not punctuate things with the experience of a lifetime? Over the weekend, we're all going to rent a modern retreat out in the woods, and over wine and conversation and a little mood music, one by one each of my girls will meet her end having her cranium roughly penetrated until her heart stops.

How does your futa girl get to her ripe prize? Does she first excise an eye, trepan with medieval tools, or open my girls like jack-o'-lanterns for unfettered access? What none of my girls realize at first, what none could possibly know, is that this trauma isn't immediately fatal. The human brain can survive shrapnel, nailgun, tumor, but what remains after your futa girl blows her load is certainly ruined forever.

Screams and sobbing aren't the point of this story for me. If torture is your appeal, we ought to discuss that before you start cutting willy nilly.

Thank you and I'm so sorry.