You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 08:04:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Marguerite Is Here & Is She Queer?  (Read 661 times)

Offline MargueriteTopic starter

• Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Marguerite Is Here & Is She Queer?
« on: March 15, 2009, 06:47:58 PM »
Originally posted: 10.14.2008

-----

Haha, well, it is a question I have gotten from a lot of people and even a few members here on E. I am not saying it is a bad thing to ask because I do have a personality that is open to both sides. Well to let it be known, I am bisexual and what is wrong about being someone on the fence about whether to be straight or lesbian? A few friends of mine tell me that being bisexual is a cop out because I do not know what I want in a relationship. Interesting to hear my friends say that because I seem to have more relationships and stable ones at that then with them being one or the other. However, I am not promoting or hating on either sides of the fences but I am saying that I enjoy where I am right now.

As a bisexual female, I get into relationships and crushes with either gender. I do not really notice the fact one has girly bits and the other has twig and berries. Instead, I look to whether I connect with that person and if we can start something. I have dated an equal amount of men and women, a few have gone into sexual relations which goes to show I do not care what is beneath a person's article of clothing.

Anywho, just wanted to put out that yes, I am a bisexual female and yes I adore men and women but no do not think I am saying I am bisexual to fit in or look cool or even snatch potential people from others. Though I cannot help it if some people want to hang out with me and date me.

With a whip in one hand and a tempting apple in the other,

Marguerite

Offline srl

Re: Marguerite Is Here & Is She Queer?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 07:18:32 AM »
what is wrong about being someone on the fence about whether to be straight or lesbian?
I don't exactly know. Maybe it is about not having made a clear choice for yourself ;)
Otoh there is nothing wrong with being bisexual. I don't understand why people rail against that when they are perfectly happy with someone being gay.

Offline Glossolalia

Re: Marguerite Is Here & Is She Queer?
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 06:53:10 PM »
You know, for years I've IDed as a lesbian... how quickly that changed when I met my boyfriend. :) Your sexuality shouldn't matter to anyone, like who you want. Gender isn't black or white, it's many, gorgeous, beautiful shades of grey. :)