Marguerite Is Here & Is She Queer?

Started by Marguerite, March 15, 2009, 06:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Originally posted: 10.14.2008

-----

Haha, well, it is a question I have gotten from a lot of people and even a few members here on E. I am not saying it is a bad thing to ask because I do have a personality that is open to both sides. Well to let it be known, I am bisexual and what is wrong about being someone on the fence about whether to be straight or lesbian? A few friends of mine tell me that being bisexual is a cop out because I do not know what I want in a relationship. Interesting to hear my friends say that because I seem to have more relationships and stable ones at that then with them being one or the other. However, I am not promoting or hating on either sides of the fences but I am saying that I enjoy where I am right now.

As a bisexual female, I get into relationships and crushes with either gender. I do not really notice the fact one has girly bits and the other has twig and berries. Instead, I look to whether I connect with that person and if we can start something. I have dated an equal amount of men and women, a few have gone into sexual relations which goes to show I do not care what is beneath a person's article of clothing.

Anywho, just wanted to put out that yes, I am a bisexual female and yes I adore men and women but no do not think I am saying I am bisexual to fit in or look cool or even snatch potential people from others. Though I cannot help it if some people want to hang out with me and date me.

With a whip in one hand and a tempting apple in the other,

Marguerite
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

srl

Quotewhat is wrong about being someone on the fence about whether to be straight or lesbian?
I don't exactly know. Maybe it is about not having made a clear choice for yourself ;)
Otoh there is nothing wrong with being bisexual. I don't understand why people rail against that when they are perfectly happy with someone being gay.

Glossolalia

You know, for years I've IDed as a lesbian... how quickly that changed when I met my boyfriend. :) Your sexuality shouldn't matter to anyone, like who you want. Gender isn't black or white, it's many, gorgeous, beautiful shades of grey. :)
"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance"

Know who the quote is by, without google? Drop me a PM if so. :)

My O/O's