You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 26, 2021, 04:59:11 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A twisted romance - the dancer and her evil stepson (M4F)  (Read 223 times)

Offline Samael GrimaldiTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
A twisted romance - the dancer and her evil stepson (M4F)
« on: August 29, 2020, 07:51:28 pm »
Hello, I have been recently craving a story where a younger man seduces and takes his older, but new stepmother once he realizes that she's so immensely unsatisfied by her marriage to his deadbeat Father. She (YC) is between the age of 35 and 40, she's the owner of her own club that puts on burlesque shows and is famous for it's quality, she married MC's father because he was kind and a regular, and she was hoping to have a family, a lover, but in the end he's a drunk who doesn't pay her enough attention and won't give her a child.

MC is between the age of 25 - 30, a bit younger than his new stepmother, but he's been away since before she married the Father, they have never met until now. MC was formerly in the military before he found himself working in the private sector, and he's only recently found himself back in his home city to reconnect with his family and meet his new stepmother. He's a talented and domineering young man, and he meets his new stepmother by attending one of her shows where she herself performs rather than letting her employees steal the show. He's instantly enamored with her natural sexuality and femininity, it's painfully clear to him that she's withering in the shadow of his deadbeat Father, and so he decides to make her his and fulfill her many desires. I see this story having some NC/Reluctance dynamics, of her resisting despite how much she craves it all because she's so frustrated and unfulfilled.

I am looking to play out their flirtation, resistance and seduction, hiding their relationship from the family until it can no longer be denied. This story could contain elements of breeding as well as many others, I am open to discussion and much enjoy mutual collaboration that becomes a mixture of our ideas. If this idea is at all inspiring I would love to discuss it further and share whatever ideas might come.

Regards,

Sam

FYI - The photo is purely for inspiration and not necessarily what I expect her to look like. Make her your own, I am open to ideas of any kind.