You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 20, 2020, 04:20:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lady fighters for your amusement [F for any, somewhat dark]  (Read 160 times)

Offline RosalindRaeTopic starter

Lady fighters for your amusement [F for any, somewhat dark]
« on: August 05, 2020, 12:00:44 PM »
Hello all,

I had to take quite some time away from Elliquiy due to some relationship issues, but I'm back and would love to try out a very, very specific idea.

The setting for this is negotiable, everything from fantasy to sci-fi to modern or superhero, but the main themes would be the same. I'd play a group of captive women who are forced to compete against one another for their freedom. They could be heroines enslaved by a villain, captive fighters on a remote island, fantasy adventurers pitted against one another in an arena, etc.

You would play the captors -- the people who have forced them into combat. These could be men, futas, or even non-human creatures depending on the setting.

I'll have a roster of fighters and you'll get to choose who fights whom, and you and your characters will have their way with the loser of each match. I'm playing out a bit of a voyeuristic streak here, so the idea is that I'll write the fight scenes themselves for your enjoyment. However, not even I will know who is going to win until I write the scene; I'll be using a simple dice system and leave it to chance.

I mostly use images of real people, such as celebrity faceclaims, as visual inspiration for my characters, so you'll have the opportunity to request any favorites.

Kinks will be fairly dark: non-con, humiliation, etc. I need to update my Elliquiy kinks list, but we can discuss details if the overall structure interests you. This can be played over messages or in a thread.

Hope this piques some interest!