On The Hunt for Writers (Who Enjoy Dark RPs)

Started by PolarisAlpha, June 06, 2020, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolarisAlpha

Hello all. Polaris here to pose some ideas and roles in search of a co-writer to write them with me. I prefer stories more heavily rooted in plot-based events as opposed to ones full of sex, but I do appreciate a well-written love scene that offers some variety from the last one and amps up the heat in the story before moving on. The detailed sexual scenes should still be plentiful enough to provide a nice break from more dramatic moments.

A few housekeeping things about me:
1. My responses range in length from 2 paragraphs to approximately 15-20 depending on the scene; dialogue-heavy scenes will likely be shorter responses but posts to advance the scene and develop the environment should be longer. That's not to say I expect your post to be 20 paragraphs; write until you feel comfortable but still leave me enough to go off of, please.
2. Although I prefer darker storylines, I can do either soft and sweet or dark and raw. If you want to write with me, send me a list of your limits and what gets you going and we can hopefully work to make something we both enjoy.
3. I write both fantasy and realism.
4. I don't write primary characters as male; secondary only. 
5. I am bisexual and enjoy pairings of most genders but it isn't typical for me to write f/f; the storyline would have to be very tempting for that to happen.
6. I am submissive and CAN switch roles but I don't like to -- most of my writings will be me in the submissive role and it will be rare to see otherwise.
7. I work full-time on a nursing schedule, so weekends are not always weekends for me. I write when I can which is typically at least once every day or every other day, but on the off chance I won't be available for a while, I'll let you know. I am sometimes able to post more than once per day, especially if our schedules line up. I live in Atlantic Canada and am therefore in ATL timezone.
8. If the RP or something I've written isn't working for you, or if we're not meshing well please PM me and we can try and reconcile the issue. If not, I'm happy to part ways amicably, but please don't ghost without a word; I can't learn and move on that way.
9. I write in a third-person perspective.
10. I hate God-modding - don't control my characters other than very small previously discussed and permissed actions. Biggest pet peeve.

Kinks I like:
- watersports (not for everyone, I know, and certainly not something I need to enjoy the story)
- BDSM/TPE themes (heavy)/Power disparities
- CNC or non-con/dub-con
- Anal
- Rough sex (hair pulling, choking, spitting, spanking, etc)
- Giving oral
- Humiliation/Degradation/Dirty talk
- Mindfuckery! Stalking, emotional abuse, blackmail, etc.
- Incest (depending on the storyline)

Kinks I don't want anything to do with:
- Lactation/hucows
- Foot fetishes
- Scat/vomit
- Sissies/Transgender/panty fetishes/stockings

The Last of Us Part 2
- My character lives in a settlement similar to the set-up in Jacksonville but a bit farther north in BC. The WLF have been migrating further upwards and engage in a hostile takeover for which they wrest control. My character’s way of life changes but the fight won’t be bleeding out of her anytime soon as she struggles (or attempts) to take back her “village” if you will, by any means necessary.

- On the contrary,
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Abby
shows up in my character’s village
during her search for the Fireflies
. The story will chronicle the challenges of settling in and adapting to a quiet way of life -
or will she go back to her old ways? After all, she just wants someone to love her. Is she too shitty of a person for that or will she find the other half of her somewhere on the opposite end of the country from where she started?

- I’m thinking of writing my character as a love interest to one of the WLF members - maybe even one mentioned in the sequel. I’m open to F/F pairings with this RP but I’m strongly considering changing it up and pairing her with
Abby
. That’s not to say I’m not up for other options; shoot me off a message with your ideas and we’ll see if we can work something out - both the pairings and the plot could be adopted depending on the co-writer as this is only a basic outline and I enjoy fleshing things out with my partners.

Assassin AU: TAKEN

A Grecian storyline:
MC would either be a damsel in distress or a product of war where a village was ransacked and burned to the ground by the invading army. Maybe she has even been taken captive by the commander and his troops. This storyline would focus on her desperate bid for escape and how she struggles to learn to survive, considering new characters she meets along the way. YC would be someone seeking to take advantage of her naivete and/or situation to his advantage.

There would likely be some gore and violence from the general quality of war, but I could see adding in a gangrape/gangbang kind of deal as she gets passed around the encampment. Kinks on this one are open to discussion with my co-writer, as well as the development of a more sturdy plot.

Soulmate AU!
Where the name of your soulmate is permanently embedded in your skin from birth. If your soulmark has faded, so has your soulmate. Some are born with no hope to ever find that connection. Some soulmates are platonic. Some are from two different worlds, as Scarlett Hannah will find out; her soulmate is either a) a well-known convict currently serving time for man-slaughter OR b) a suspected mafia kingpin. She is currently precepting under the tutelage of a forensic scientist, looking to have that final sign-off before she starts fieldwork on her own. Her soulmate is a terrible man. He will be older than her (early thirties up until mid-forties), willing to do whatever he needs to take down his enemies, and likely quite jaded with his views of the world. Much unlike his fairly innocent soulmate, who has plenty of room for corruption. That’s the fun of the game, though.

If he is in prison, I see him having his connections search her out. After so many years, he wants to know what his biggest pawn is capable of.

Kinks to be discussed upon interest.

Heist AU:
I’d like to write a story about a woman who has been singled out based on employee access to either a bank or museum, where a conman with sticky fingers and a full rap sheet (and his crew, of course) attempt to use her to either make off with the money or priceless artifacts/art. He’s not a good guy, but the facade he wears for her is entirely different, and she’s taken by his act; he’s gorgeous and sweet until he’s not. Bonus points if they meet online and he beats her up at the end of their date, rapes her, and steals her purse, only for it to turn up when the police investigate the scene (with only some money taken but everything else still intact).

She lives in fear and hallucinates seeing his face anywhere and everywhere. Sometimes she probably does actually see him in the crowd, but knowing she has PTSD from the attack makes her doubt that, and he’s pleased with the mess he’s left of her; she won’t talk when he finally uses her clearance to pull a heist with the crew on her place of employment.

Cue lots of emotional abuse and manipulation. It’s a sick game to him to work up her fear level during the actual heist, holding her and multiple coworkers hostage.

It may even be possible to continue this game from jail, writing her letters and calling her... Maybe he even gets out on a technicality, or serves his time and comes after her years later, when she has a family and has moved on.

He’s going to take everything away from her because taking is what he does. As a plot twist, maybe he has a girlfriend who is in on it and just as determined to make my primary’s life hell — they have a sick obsession with her. That is certainly not required, but may add an extra area of interest.

This will not be a soft storyline. I anticipate (as mentioned above) possible rape, gun violence/assault with a deadly weapon with secondary characters potentially being murdered during the heist, stalking, etc. The antagonists in this will have serious mental hang-ups. Some flexibility/interest in drug involvement. There's a potential for gangrape/gangbang during the actual heist if that is something that interests you.

Genres I would like to explore further:
- Supernatural; Vampires and Werewolves (preference to werewolves over vampires)

Fandoms:
- Naruto
- Bleach - See CINDERS on the Extreme Solo board
- Gundam SEED
- Final Fantasy 7, 10, 13
- Bloodborne
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
- The Last of Us (see idea)
- Harry Potter
- LoTR universe

Feel free to message me if any of these scenarios garner any interest! : )

PolarisAlpha

Edited to include a current craving to write a story based on The Last of Us 2 - please send me a message if you’re interested.

PolarisAlpha

The Heist idea has been taken.

No longer looking for a FF RP at this time; idea removed.

PolarisAlpha

September 22/2020 as of 4:14 PM

No longer taking on new projects; my dance-card is full at the moment.

Thanks everyone for the interest! : )

PolarisAlpha

My partner for the Assassin AU! has abandoned the story and blocked me with no warning; reposting the idea but really looking to write the soulmate idea. If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to message.

I’m not looking to write with anyone who ghosts - it’s my biggest pet peeve. If I’ve done something to turn you off please be an adult and let me know. I’d rather not spend weeks wondering if something happened under radio silence.

I’m not looking to write any incest right now, thanks.