You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 26, 2021, 06:00:00 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki is back on-line. Search non-functional for now.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Searching for Story-Driven, 1x1 Stories[MxF, FxF, FutaxF]  (Read 553 times)

Offline KinTopic starter

Searching for Story-Driven, 1x1 Stories[MxF, FxF, FutaxF]
« on: May 20, 2020, 03:48:55 am »

~Introduction and Partner Preferences~

Please PM me if interested.

Hello everyone~! I'm Kin and I'm new here to Elliquiy! I've had some time to get settled in here with a few RPs so I have a decent amount of experience to bring to the table. I've also done plenty of TTRPG games in the past, so I have a fair amount of experience from there too. I still have lots to learn though, so it would be nice if my partners are willing to be patient while I get the hang of things, as mistakes are bound to happen and there is much learning to be done on my side.

I'm new but I understand the importance of writing a detailed, effort-driven response. I can't give an exact amount, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to provide at least two paragraphs per post, more depending on the situation and what I have to work with. I do my best to have correct spelling and grammar, and I request that my partner is able to do the same. It doesn't need to be perfect, just presentable. Other than that my standards aren't strict; I'm just looking for friendly people to write semi-serious and serious stories with.

I'm fine with playing Males, Females, and Futas against Females and Futas. As of right now, I prefer MxF but I'm still fine with the other options.

I'm a very visual thinker so I love reference pictures; I'd prefer one of your character every post (and I'll do the same). Not a hard requirement but it's a small touch that I really enjoy. I'm fine with anime characters, drawn, and photos - pretty much everything.

Lastly, I would definitely like to implement romance. I'm not fond of stories that are purely smut; I'd prefer to have a long-term game driven by the plot and characters, with smut and romance to supplement it. If you need an exact ratio for what I'm looking for, I'd have to say somewhere around 80% story / 20% smut.

~Plots and Pairings~

Fantasy

Fantasy is my absolute favorite genre and is what I'm looking for the most, and thus will have the most content I'm willing to play out. I'm fine with worlds both dark or light-hearted, high or low magic, whatever our preference may be or whatever contributes to the plot the most.

Plot Starters:

MC x YC

Knight x Dragon Shapeshifter:
At birth, those who are born to become knights of a certain order are bonded with their own dragon. The two are raised together to one day fight in the order's name. The nature of this battalion can vary, being either good, bad, or neutral (sort of aligned with mercenaries). The two leads could flee from the company's grasp due to some moral misalignment perhaps, or they could be the ones that go after a traitor. There can be an evil entity that threatens the dragon riders and even the world that the two, along with the rest of their kind, work to destroy.
Adventurer/Knight x Elven Druid:
MC is an adventurer or a soldier tasked with travelling to the Elven kingdoms to assist with cleansing a new, vile corruption that has begun to spread. Currently fighting their own war, the wood elves could use extra swords in dealing with this inside threat and will be rewarded handsomely for doing so. YC is one of many druids who is pledged to protect the elven forests and destroying the corruption is their utmost priority. The leads could meet at one of many camps built where adventurers come in and out to collect tasks and assist with the fight. They could be paired together for a scouting mission or something along the lines - all of the specifics can be figured out later on.
Adventurer x Adventurer:
Simple story of two adventurers taking quests at a guild, or just two travelling companions. Many ways to start and many ways to expand.

Races/Roles for brainstorming new plots:

+'s are my favorites at the moment.

I'm willing to play:
Humans +
Elves (most kinds)
Half-Demons / Tieflings +
Demi-Humans (Nekos, etc.) +
Rangers +
Knights +
Bounty / Monster / Witch Hunters +
Adventurers +
Samurai/Shinobi

I'd like for my partners to play:
Humans +
Elves (most kinds) +
Half-Demons / Tieflings +
Goblins
Mages / Witches +
Bounty / Monster / Witch Hunters
Adventurers +
Nobles
Druids+
Rangers +
Demi-Humans (Nekos, etc.) +
Dragons +

Science Fiction and Post-Apocalyptic

A post-apocalyptic setting could be more close to modern-day or in the future. Science fiction can take place on Earth or in other galaxies entirely.

Interests:
Humans
Aliens
Androids +
Demi-Humans

Modern

Haven't done many modern RPs yet, hoping to get some more going. Slice-of-life with a bit of drama and modern-fantasy are both great. Here are some pairings:

Shy Student & the Popular Girl
Neighbors
Childhood Friends
Roommates
Co-Workers, maybe in an isolated job (Firewatch or something similar)

Fandoms

More than willing to double up!

The Legend of Zelda:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Link x ...
Zelda
Mipha
Midna
Sidon
Medli
Also willing to play one of these as F or Futa against any of them.

Pokemon
Deltarune
League of Legends:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Here are the characters I like, favorites marked with +'s:
Ahri+
Kai'Sa
Kindred+
Leona
Lux
Poppy
Soraka+
Xayah

Willing to play:
Kindred
Leona
Poppy
Xayah
Akali
Ezreal
Graves
Kayn
Pyke
Swain
Thresh
Yasuo

Final Fantasy XIV

----

If you're interested please feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks for reading and have a great day!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 10:03:56 pm by Kin »

Offline KinTopic starter

Re: Searching for Story-Driven, 1x1 Stories[MxM/F/Futa, F/FutaxF/Futa]
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 02:02:49 am »
Bump. Made a few changes and am searching again.

Offline KinTopic starter

Re: Searching for Story-Driven, 1x1 Stories[MxF, FxF, FutaxF(uta)]
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 02:39:39 am »
Bump. Minor changes here and there and I added a few plots.