You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 19, 2020, 07:07:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Searching for Story-Driven, 1x1 Stories[MxM/F/Futa, F/FutaxF/Futa]  (Read 292 times)

Offline KinTopic starter

~Introduction and Partner Preferences~

Hello everyone~! I'm Kin and I'm brand new here to Elliquiy! I have little experience with participating in forum RP; I've read a bit so I get the gist of it, but overall I'm very new to this whole thing. I've been interested in participating for a while, but time constraints have held me back. I've also done TTRPGs in the past, so I do at least have a little bit of RP experience under my belt. I've played and DM'd a good amount of D&D games, but that's about it when it comes to past, hands-on experience. It would be nice if my partners are willing to be patient while I get the hang of things around here, as mistakes are bound to happen and there is much learning to be done on my side.

I'm new but I understand the importance of writing a detailed, effort-driven response. I can't give an exact amount, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to provide at least two paragraphs per post, more depending on the situation and what I have to work with. I do my best to have correct spelling and grammar, and I request that my partner is able to do the same. It doesn't need to be perfect, just presentable. Other than that my standards aren't strict; I'm just looking for friendly people to write semi-serious and serious stories with.

I'm fine with playing Males, Females, and Futas against Females and Futas. Male x Male, I'm pretty picky with but I can be convinced to do. At the moment I'm only really interested in playing femboys against other femboys for MxM, where I can be bottom, top, or to my preference a switch. I'm not less interested in MxM than everything else, in fact this is something that I'm really excited to try, but my taste in MxM content is more limited than other pairings.

For reference pictures, I really dislike using pictures of real people. It's a very small pet-peeve but it's one I feel like I should mention. Realistic drawings and cartoonish/anime depictions are perfectly fine, but actual photos are a bit of a no for me.

Lastly, I would definitely like to implement romance. I'm not fond of stories that are purely smut; I'd prefer to have a long-term game driven by the plot and characters, with smut and romance to supplement it. If you need an exact ratio for what I'm looking for, I'd have to say somewhere around 80% story / 20% smut.

~Plots and Pairings~

As of right now, I don't have any plots. Instead, I'll be listing potential pairings and character types I'd be interested in playing as or against, and if you find something that interests you we can brainstorm and come up with something together.

Fantasy

Fantasy is my absolute favorite genre and is what I'm looking for the most, and thus will have the most content I'm willing to play out. I'm fine with worlds both dark or light-hearted, high or low magic, whatever our preference may be or whatever contributes to the plot the most.

+'s are my favorites at the moment.

I'm willing to play:
Humans +
Elves (most kinds)
Half-Demons / Tieflings +
Demi-Humans (Nekos, etc.) +
Rangers +
Knights +
Bounty / Monster / Witch Hunters +
Adventurers +
Samurai/Shinobi

I'd like for my partners to play:
Humans +
Elves (most kinds) +
Half-Demons / Tieflings +
Goblins
Mages / Witches +
Bounty / Monster / Witch Hunters
Adventurers +
Nobles
Druids
Rangers +
Demi-Humans (Nekos, etc.) +
Dragons +

Science Fiction and Post-Apocalyptic

A post-apocalyptic setting could be more close to modern-day or in the future. Science fiction can take place on Earth or in other galaxies entirely.

Interests:
Humans
Aliens
Androids +
Demi-Humans

Fandoms

More than willing to double up!

The Legend of Zelda:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Link x ...
Zelda
Mipha
Midna
Sidon
Medli
Also willing to play one of these as F or Futa against any of them.

Pokemon:
Here are the ladies I'm interested in:
May
Dawn
Hilda
Cynthia
Rosa
Serena

Also down for a Mystery Dungeon-like scenario between two Pokemon.

Deltarune:
Kris (M / Futa) x Ralsei (Preferably M / F)
Kris x Susie (Futa / F)
Kris x Noelle (Futa / F)
Susie x Noelle

I'm not a huge fan of polyamory in general, but I'd be interested in doing one big relationship between all of the characters listed above.

League of Legends:
Here are the characters I like, favorites marked with +'s:
Ahri+
Kai'Sa
Kindred+
Leona
Lux
Poppy
Soraka+
Xayah

Willing to play:
Kindred
Leona
Poppy
Xayah
Akali
Ezreal
Graves
Kayn
Pyke
Swain
Thresh
Yasuo

---

Here are some references for characters I'd be willing to play as/against. These are just more ideas and not a limit on what myself or you can play:

Females/Futas:
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~

----

If you're interested please feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 03:26:41 PM by Kin »

Offline KinTopic starter

Re: Searching for Story-Driven, 1x1 Stories[MxM/F/Futa, F/FutaxF/Futa]
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 02:02:49 AM »
Bump. Made a few changes and am searching again.