You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 22, 2020, 03:28:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Recommended Reading
Stories by Elliquians

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [M for F] Long Term, Plot Based, Multiple Settings,  (Read 171 times)

Offline Saxman172Topic starter

[M for F] Long Term, Plot Based, Multiple Settings,
« on: May 17, 2020, 09:59:06 PM »
Hey everyone, you can call me Sax. I'm pretty new here, in fact, this will be my first partner search post on this website, so if any of you have suggestions or recommendations please feel free to say something. I could use the help!

Right now I am looking for a long term partner who is willing to put in some time and effort before we actually get to writing. I love making original worlds with complex, deep lore and interesting histories full of compelling characters. Some of my ideas are pretty basic, but I like to think I add my own twist to them, and I'm hoping my partner is able to make them more original.

Right now I'm leaning more towards a modern fantasy style world, based on a few different possibilities. Our world could have collided with a magical one, causing their world to bleed into ours, and ours into theirs. Suddenly there are monsters and magical beasts running amok in cities, and people are seemingly randomly gaining magical abilities, while regular people are getting lost in dungeons and castles on their way to work. Another possibility is that magic is just another fact of life, where different races and the like are just another part of the modern world. This would be interesting because it have to take into account how the modern world would be shaped differently around magic and different species. Finally, a secret magical world hidden just beneath the surface, where the most people have no idea of the existence of magic and monsters. Think Men In Black, but fantasy. If these sparked any interest, feel free to message me and we'll see if we hit it off.

I don't really know how to make my signature work, but my Ons/Offs list has pretty much all the information youll need on me, as well as my roleplay preferences.

Here's the link to my Ons/Offs. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=320521.0

If you have any questions or suggestions, hit me up!