You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 25, 2021, 05:13:30 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Smuggler's Search (MxM, anyxany)  (Read 336 times)

Offline stormsofstarsTopic starter

• Legate
  • Seducer
  • Anything worth doing always starts as a bad idea.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
A Smuggler's Search (MxM, anyxany)
« on: May 09, 2020, 04:43:07 pm »
I'm back again with a more updated request thread! I have a few particular cravings in mind...but I'll start off with a little information about me as a writer.

First off: availability. I work three days a week at a vet clinic- which means that on the days I work I may not have much time to reply. I should be able to reply on the days I don't work at least once- and upwards to multiple times a day if timezones permit it.
Secondly: writing style. For me, this depends on my partner. I mirror what I'm given. If you write longer posts, I'll write longer posts. If you write shorter posts, I'll write shorter posts. I can work with just about anything- although I only write in third person and prefer my writing partner does as well.
Third: writing medium. I prefer to write on the forums, but it isn't a strong preference. I can do threads, PMs, Discord, email. If you have another platform you prefer, it's pretty darn easy to talk me into using it.

Onto the meat of the post. I'm searching mainly for Omegaverse stories- preferably MxM, but I'll take anything. We can build the world together and decide on details. I can play alphas or omegas- while I would prefer to play an omega, I'm not at all opposed to playing an alpha. If that isn't your cup of tea, I'm also searching for Western stories. I'd love to play an older outlaw with a rough exterior and a hidden heart of gold. I'd prefer to play an older male character- although if you have an interesting enough plot you could convince me to play a younger man or a woman of any age.

I'm open to writing or writing against men, women, and everything in between, as well as cis and trans characters. I also don't have many offs- I pretty much draw the line at mutilation and sexualized gore. Scat and vomit are also hard limits- I could be convinced to include watersports if the roleplay were compelling enough. I'm also not fond of raceplay- while I'm open to writing characters of any race in interracial relationships and including racial tension- I'm not into raceplay or racism as a kink.

If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM! I don't bite...unless you ask me to.