You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 16, 2021, 06:07:22 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"The Break" [Ex:Solos]
Congratulations LoveThyself & Phobetor for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Literate roleplays-Originals and Fandoms  (Read 319 times)

Offline EliFletchTopic starter

Literate roleplays-Originals and Fandoms
« on: May 05, 2020, 01:20:19 am »
Introductions

I'm a 22-year-old disabled person. This means I won’t always be able to reply every day, but on good days, I will be able to reply at least once!  I’m a veteran when it comes to Roleplaying, but I do get confused easily, so please bear with me. I’ve been roleplaying for over 10 years! I usually do mature themes( no non-con or descriptions of it or self-harm, PTSD is a bitch!) I do absolutely love my fluff and romance, and I’m ALWAYS up for OOC chat and talking about headcanons, or just asking how each other is doing, etc.  I usually RP on Email and OOC on Discord, just so it's easier to keep things organized but I will roleplay on here if it is easier for you!😁 I’m very friendly, so don’t be afraid to message me!

Rules
I don’t have a lot of Rules, but I do expect people to follow them

*No weird kinks( water sports, inflation, feet, scat, piss, Bestiality, pedo, necro, incest, etc.)
* No Rape, Underage intercourse, hardcore BDSM, Descriptions of past sexual abuse, or self-harm, thought briefly mentioning that it happened is ok. No current abusive relationships when the rp starts.
*I write a lot, and I don’t expect you to match my length, but I at least expect 3-500 words per side so I have something to work with.
* I roleplay in this style: I play your crush and my oc and you play my crush and your oc, also known as doubling up
*in my roleplay, I like a balance of 65-80-% story/plot and 20-35% smut
* Please let me know if you would like to stop the RP, or put a pause on it. I hate being ghosted.

Interests

Books
****The Ranger’s Apprentice-Horace****
*The Brotherband Chronicles- Hal
****The hobbit-Fili or Kili( can also be the Movie)

Movies/Games/Tv Shows
****LOTR Series-Aragorn, Merry, or Pippin
****The Hobbit-Fili or Kili
****Dark Souls 1- DragonSlayer Ornstein or Artorias the Abysswalker
****World’s Dawn- Quint****
****Stardew Valley-Sam or Elliot****
***Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim-Vilkas or Farkas***

Originals
-superhero x superhero(or villain) original that takes place in a modern setting

-A fantasy creature x fantasy creature( like werewolves, elves and such) original that takes place with the characters trying to blend in in a modern normal society, OR them being apart of a medieval(think Camelot) setting on a quest to kill a tyrant king and take down the throne.

Horse and rider ( two riders that fall in love and possibly their horses as well, no sexual stuff with the horses). must know enough about horses for me to accept this one.

-soulmate/mate Au with werewolves/werecreatures

I’m sure I missed some books or movies, so feel free to ask if it's not on the list or if you have an idea for an original!!
 I hope to hear from you!