You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 23, 2021, 04:47:26 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Secretary under the table (Females wanted)  (Read 294 times)

Offline JatBaTopic starter

• Lord
  • Seduced
  • Not all those who wander are lost...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Secretary under the table (Females wanted)
« on: May 02, 2020, 05:45:43 am »
Jatba's RP Ideas

Power is relations; power is not a thing, it is a relationship between two individuals… such that one can direct the behaviour of another or determine the behaviour of another.  - Michel Foucault

What characters do I play?

I would usually play a dominant male paired with a submissive female. Also open to play on equal terms with females. The domination of the male may not always come from the physical aspects, the domination can come also from the position that the character is in. In this regard the power-play between the characters becomes integral to the plot. Developing the power-dynamic where my character -- due to either physical/positional power -- dominates and makes the other character submit to his desires. My character would be typically intellectual and would like intellectual conversations on variety of topics like art, literature, science and philosophy among other things. Verbal tease, not abuse, intended puns would definitely be appreciated.

What kind of themes I want to play?

I would want to like play real-world themes which are realistic. Some fantasy elements may be there, but definitely not high-fantasy of wizards, witches and warlocks. Would like to explore sci-fi themes, but more to the realistic parts like The Expanse and not Star Trek. Maybe will like to explore mystery themes, but more in the X-files genre, with implied realism of the plot. Finally, though I do not like high fantasy, if some good plot ideas which are intellectually stimulating do come up would be game for it, maybe something in the Moebius/Jorodowsky universe perhaps.

Some ideas:

Secret Secretary

A standard office setup. There is an advertisement which asks for a secretary with a good pay, citing standard secretarial work like taking notes, typing, managing  appointments, taking calls among other things. Though there is a fine print: the work space allotted may not be standard. The workspace is below the boss's table. In the leg-space of the table. Of course it has been modified to accommodate standard secretarial devices like a phone and lights etc. But most importantly the boss has access to the services of the secretary as and when required. The boss can even enjoy a good fellatio while he is talking to others in a meeting in the same office without others knowing. This can be developed further.

Submissive Student

The setting would be a science lab or a research unit. The play the lead in the lab. Your character comes as a new student to work in the lab. I make the situations so that your character would be always close by. Using my position I seduce you to become my personal favourite student who will take care of my other needs as well. This might be very well a journey from being inexperience and innocent to becoming submissive slut.

Mile-high Club

Dominating and seducing an air-hostess into submission

Philosophy in the boudoir

A replay of de Sade's classic novella of the same name but with a modern twist

« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 02:24:10 pm by JatBa »