You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:21:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Temple  (Read 388 times)

Offline Far eyesTopic starter

The Temple
« on: March 07, 2009, 06:32:30 AM »
Setting: Fantasy set in some what of a traditional magical land; however I would prefer not to overuse magic to much. But this makes it possible for people who like playing cat girls and so fort to have fun.

Scenario: The temple is set on an island and is rumored to be the vault of immense knowledge from a huge number of ancient sites all gathered their and guarded over by an order of priestesses. The priestesses are rumored to pray to a dark goddess. You would be somebody looking for this knowledge and in order to get to it you seek for a way to get inside. You attempt to sneak in but are caught in the process however instead of being thrown out the priestesses decide you have seen too much.

Instead of just locking you away or killing you they make use of you for their amusements.

Happenings:
Non Con (Could turn con later on if your character realizes that she enjoys this)
Mul
Bondage
BDSM
Humiliation
Possible Needle play (if we agree, and this is relatively new to me to so its just an interest)
Possible Tattoo / Piercing (Extensive although discussable)

--
I want a partner with a descriptive writing style as I have found I can not enjoy my self if I get consistent 1 short paragraph replies.

Offline Transgirlenstein

Re: The Temple
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 06:44:58 AM »
Hi, I would definatly be very interested in this rp ^^