Sci-fi / Fantasy, Gradual Transformation (M for any)

Started by mekazawa, April 21, 2020, 07:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mekazawa

Hello! I’m Mekazawa, or Ben if you prefer. I’ve been role playing for over a decade and recently got back into ERP. I’m looking for individuals into the same kind of depraved stuff as me to be a consistent RP partner!

Stuff I’m looking for includes:

• Male, female, or non-binary, I don’t mind! None of that is as important to me as an easy going partner who I can vibe with creatively.
  • Creativity is preferred! I’m happy to direct a story but I would love some back and forth on where you want the story to go. Let’s work together to write something!
  • You gotta have some of the same kinks as me. I’m always happy to compromise on stuff to accommodate whatever interests you have, so don’t hesitate to ask if you want something included.
  • I’m in the UK, so a similar time zone is preferable (but not necessary!).
Some of my favourite kinks include breast/cock growth, cock worship, and transformations, and I generally prefer for them to be reversible. Some transformations in the RP might be non consensual, but the sex won’t be (I can compromise on this, but NC is not a favourite of mine). I like male characters, female characters, and anything in between, as well as monstrous characters (furries, aliens, tentacles and the like). I like playing switches, but I can play a dominant or submissive role. I’m also really interested in running a mixed-sex, varied body type harem, so if that sounds like your thing, please let me know!

In terms of story ideas, I’d love to discuss something with you! Here are a few basic concepts:

• Sci-fi - stranded out in space, get picked up by an unmanned, super advanced vessel that is very curious about your physiology.
  • Fantasy - lone explorer uncovers ancient power in abandoned tomb, gradually succumbs to its influence
I’ll update the list as I come up with more ideas.

So feel free to message me, I look forward to hearing from you!