You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:54:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: need more one on ones  (Read 1301 times)

Offline FaolanTopic starter

need more one on ones
« on: December 09, 2005, 02:14:57 PM »
I am looking for more one on one RP's. A couple that I was involved with have been put on the back burners by my partners for various reasons having to do with the vagaries of having a life offline. Sheesh. What's up with that anyway.

So I want to play with somebody or anybody. I have been doing a lot of the choosing lately so now I want you guys to choose what we play. I am open to any kind of role-play at all. Male-male doesn't excite me much but I could give it a try if you like.

Hermaphrodite is loads of fun. Aliens. Cthulhuian. Demons. Were-beasts. Slavery. Whippings. Love stories. Rape. Youth. Virginity. Combinations. Whatever you like. If you have had an idea recently and want someone to try it out on message me.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 02:16:04 PM by Faolan »

Offline ZK

Re: need more one on ones
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 08:15:20 PM »
I could do any sort of roleplaying with you. That seems fine. I do have an outside offline life, but it doesn't hamper me -that- much. Only thing is, I don't care to play as the submissive role if "roles" are given.

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 08:21:55 PM »
Do you have nay particular ideas of what you'd like to play. I can play a submissive but it needs to be a girl. I am awful at playing a submissive man I just don't find it natural.

Offline ZK

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 09:49:55 PM »
Doesn't even have to have "ranks" could be lovers. Hrm, since you like hermaphrodites and aliens. What about a mix? Hermaphrodite aliens. ^_^

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 11:38:06 PM »
 Okay, sounds fun. You want to start the thread and point me in a direction as to what kind of character you'd like to see me move towards?

Offline AutumnFury

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2005, 02:52:48 AM »
*Stretch.* I'm game for a one on one if you ever get bored. :D Just IM me. *Toddles off.*

>.> My creativity is slowly coming back to me, muaha.

Offline ZK

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2005, 12:36:04 PM »
I'm not really for creating "your" character as well, that isn't me. But, I could simply come up with a specific race, what they look like and the prelude to the two being together. You although, will have to design the character that you play.

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2005, 07:09:41 PM »
  That would be fine. Just give me a starting point was all I meant in the first place really. :)