You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2021, 01:28:06 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Need help (seeking F)  (Read 341 times)

Offline KomoranSolusTopic starter

• Lord
  • Seduced
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Need help (seeking F)
« on: March 14, 2020, 08:33:40 pm »
To whomsoever it may concern,

I was a nobody. Had a job, a few friends, some dreams I gave up on. Unremarkable, in all sense of the word. Like most people, I thought. Not everyone gets what they want. I was happy on some days, sad on others. Just like most people. Until I mad the wish. A mistake, unlike most people make.

She arrived eleven months, fifteen days and nine hours ago. She was perfect, in every sense of the word. Too perfect. I thought I was happy. I was, in some sense. Still am. Should have known better than to fly so close to the sun. I did fly. For eleven months, fifteen days and four hours after she came into my life, I flew. Till I realized I should be burning.

She did things to me, around the house. I just said and it was done. Sometime passed and she did things before I told her. She was good too. She did so many things just to make me happy. I felt different everytime I came home. She understood what I needed; she made my bed, a heaven.

Funny thing, I started to change too. I had all the answers work could throw at me. Everything seemed so easy. The coworkers that ignored me, the bosses that disrespected me, just moved out of my way. Except those three, investigations are still going on, I can't disclose information about them. Everytime I talked to her about any problem, it was fixed. She knew what I wanted; she made my career, a heaven.

That other day I saw a blonde. When I came home, my- now wife had blonde hair. Next day I was looking at some perky small breasts. That night hers looked just like that. Don't worry, they grew back the next day. I have not worried in eleven months. She gave me things I wanted before I could even think of them. She sensed what I desired; she made my life, a heaven.

If you believe me, thank you. I never find such people, they all seem to think I am crazy. But please help me. I know something is wrong. Last week it rained when we went out, that car swerved in front of us. I heard they are still trying to find out why it's suddenly not raining anymore. They found the car though. I don't think I can tell you about the driver, investigations are ongoing.

My country was named after my dog, I have grown ten inches in height, I earned more money last month than my last three generations did. I don't even have a dog. If you can explain this, please help. The sun should not come up soon, I want to do this before she wakes up. If no one can help me, I think I'll have to correct this myself. I will make another wish.

‐---------------------------‐‐------‐-------------------------------
Thanks for reading all the way. This is my first prompt, please go easy on the new guy. It's nowhere in my comfort zone, but after looking at all prompts here I realized I had to step up my game big time.

While it is easy to take this prompt to fantasy, I would prefer if you don't. At least at the start. I want this woman to seem ordinary, especially to my character. When things spiral out, sure we can discuss bringing in the otherworldly stuff, but till then a hold on it. This requires a little patience, story is essentially more smut than people here like( I think, my character spills his heart out after sex, so that's where she does her thing), so might not be for you. Those who love smut, slow world building and little horror are welcome.