F for M: She is Damaged, and Must Be Protected

Started by Ezuriel the Moth, February 26, 2020, 07:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ezuriel the Moth

A/N / Prelude: My character in this story is a supernatural being. She secretes ink-like blood from her fingertips, and uses it to paint the prophecies that plague her mind. This is a long while after a torture scene with her as the victim, done in another story i wrote with someone. Hence: "She is Damaged" I am looking for a kind, gentle male character who is also a supernatural being (of your choice, but must be close to human in appearance. Could also be an alien! Demon, vampire, angel, fae, god's offspring, whatever you want! Just don't make it too overpowered please,) and do not godmod my character. For example, say that your character swings their fist at her face, but let me decide if she gets hit. There will be very sensitive themes in this story.

~~~

Ink was panicking. On her morning walk she had been verbally assaulted by someone saying that if she wasn’t blind, then she didn't need her service dog and to let her snotty child pet him. 

Ink's dog Anubis was their life. The male full sized black Ibizan hound was everything to her, and she was his person equally. And right now, on the very unsanitary bathroom floor, Anubis was her lifeline, a wonderful anchor that was keeping her in the here and now by laying across her chest.

As she ran through some breathing exercises, there was a knock on the bathroom door. "Juh-.... Hhh… Just a moment!" Ink called. She was a little lightheaded, even while lying flat on her back. She was smearing some ink on the tiles, but she did NOT want to wipe it up. She gave Anubis some well deserved pets and attention and gently commanded him off.

Then came the walk of shame from the handicap stall out of the cafe where she had stopped in. Several people stared, Mostly at Anubis, but they got out of there without anybody touching either of them.

Next on the agenda was her psych appointment. She got to the clinic okay and went in to sit and wait to be called back.

Always the same appointment, but different medicines. She couldn’t get Adder out of her head. The needle at her eye. The blades, the pins, and the other kinds of torture. She shuddered, stopping dead in the sidewalk, causing someone to bump into her back. She felt Adder at her back. He was back. He was BACK!!! She screamed and dropped to the ground, and felt Anubis over her. Adder crouched and reached for her.

“Are you alright?” He said. Why the fuck was he acting nice?

“DON’T TOUCH ME! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!” She rolled over, feeling the cold cement on her like the cold rusty metal table from the snake cult’s den. They were all looking over her as if she was insane. All she saw were those fucking snake worshipers.
Ta! Come visit again! OR I'LL PLUCK OUT YER EYES!!

~{They/them pronouns}~