You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 12, 2021, 03:22:17 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: It's MY Turn (M/F for Any)  (Read 1115 times)

Offline HarriertalonTopic starter

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • Stars in my eyes from all your goodbyes...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
It's MY Turn (M/F for Any)
« on: February 23, 2020, 07:46:49 am »
Hi everyone! I've been a member of elliquiy for a while now, and have had an absolute blast helping other people realize their innermost fantasies. A few of my pairings have ended, and I think it's time to venture forth and post a few of my own ideas and desires and see if anyone would be willing to help me out! UPDATE: I've had a few more stories end and that's opened some slots for new ideas (see below).

Me: I'm a bi-male who likes to play both male and female roles, specific to genres and/or fandoms. I'm open to pretty much any sort of fetish with the exceptions of scat, snuff, or any kind of extreme violence. Those all get a 'no-deal' from me. On the other end of the spectrum, I'm very much into (playful) torture, humiliation, and 'partners' where that's concerned. I prefer to 'course-correct' rather than abandon a story if it isn't going the way I'd like, but if I find I'm really not enjoying something, I'll be very upfront about it and let you know. I'm not out to waste either of our time. Better to cut bait than to keep fishing in an area where nothing's biting for either of us. :)

I fell in love with Robin (Burt Ward) at a young age and never really looked back. I love colorful costumes and the men and women willing to wear them. To me it's more appealing to hint at nudity than to actually show it (ex. a woman in a string bikini and seductive pose will turn me on way more than that same woman naked and spread eagled). Love it when lingerie inadvertently gets exposed under a skirt or from a slipping shoulder strap. I love being tortured/tickled through my clothing before I have it removed, and I really either having someone removing my clothing or (through hypnosis or mental control) forcing me to do it against my will (!)

You: Are comfortable playing whatever gender you choose to play, can post with a decent amount of regularity (several paragraphs once or twice a week), and notify me if you can't keep to that schedule (the real world gets in the way for me, too!). You're communicative of what you want/don't want, but will also work with me on 'give and take' as far as both of us trying to achieve our desires.

Still with me? Here's some story ideas I'd love to explore with the right partner.

Generic:

Just basic ideas we can explore:

NEW! Twins - We're sisters, and we've grown up together forced to do all the trappings that 'identical' twins do - we dress the same, style our hair the same, etc. - because our parents think it's cute. Unfortunately, now that we're both of age and ready to head off to college, we're realizing something else we might have in common...a love for each other that we dare not share with the outside world.

Jungle Girl/Jim or Jane - I'm a Jungle Girl. Beautiful, athletic, noble, fierce. You are...well, whoever you'd like to be. An explorer who comes across me in your travels? A male trapper out to get me? A female survivor who becomes my 'sidekick'? Many possibilities here.

Schoolgirl Sleuths - Pretty much what the title says. We're schoolgirls (so we wear the standard outfit), and we solve mysteries (which means we get into a lot of trouble). Saw an art series featuring this concept and it's kind of been dancing around in my head. Nancy Drew meets Scooby-Doo with a few kinky elements thrown in.

Fandoms:

NEW! Sailor Moon - I'm not as into playing Sailor Moon as I am any of her Scouts, particularly Jupiter. I'm having a lot of fun playing her right now in another storyline, but would welcome anyone wanting to play Mars or Ami-chan or even Minako to my Makoto in a separate tale.

NEW! He-Man/Masters of the Universe - Limited as far as female roles go, unless we drag She-Ra into it (which I'm fine with doing). I'd love to do a turn as the Sorceress in an older woman, younger male story or something along those lines. I adore the Sorceress and could see her paired up with He-Man (a sort of taboo love story) or perhaps brought under the control of Skeletor or possibly linked with Man-at-Arms.

Fortnite I've taken up playing Fortnite (thanks a lot Quarantine) but I've actually had a lot of fun with it. If you have a favorite skin you like to play with, let's team up and make up some kind of story in-universe around it. I'd be willing to play any of the following - Tsuki, Bunnymoon, Nightlife, or Rustler.

Batman and Robin - Pretty obvious. I'm looking for a Batman willing to camp it up to my Robin. We'll 100% be playing the old 1960s series, but with decidedly different outcomes to the deathtraps (oh we'll escape, but not until a good amount of 'torture time' has passed). I'd want you to mentor me, be a guiding force, and eventually realize your true passion for me. (Bondage, M/M, Older/Younger, Superhero)  (Would also be open to an ElectraWoman & Dynagirl or a Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl (70s series) along these same lines.)

Obscure, perhaps?:

(These may or may not be as well known as the ones listed above, but if you're game to explore them with me... ;) )

Captain Carrot: Fun and short-lived comic from the 80s involving anthropomorphic superhero animals. Played for laughs but had just enough adult humor (crazy with puns) to keep me reading it all the way through to the end. I dibs playing Yankee Poodle, my favorite character. If you're familiar with the series you can choose whomever you'd like from it, with the goal toward something developing between us. As YP, I'd begin as somewhat standoffish to your character, but either through events that force us together or just constant exposure to each other, I'd warm up to you over time. (Superhero, Furry, F/MorF, Humor, Partners)

NEW ! GLOW - Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling - Not the recent Netflix show (which is AWESOME!) but I want to explore the old-school show. We'd be playing "in-character" so not as the actresses or athletes who played them, but as California Doll, Amy The Farmer's Daughter, Ashley Cartier, Susie Spirit, Hollywood, Vine, Soul Patrol, etc. (Hint: If none of those names rings a bell this might not be the one to pursue!  :D )  I've a few very definite scenarios in mind for particular characters that don't necessarily involve wrestling, but it could also be fun to have a few wrestling 'bouts' that develop into something more. (Fighting, Bondage, Hypnosis, Sexy outfits, F/F)

These are enough for a start, I think. If any of these sound appealing, PM me and we can discuss exploring them further.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 11:47:10 am by Harriertalon »

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: It's MY Turn (M/F for Any)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 09:13:25 am »
Bumping with a few new ideas (GLOW and Project: Bunnygirl). Given that I, like I'm guessing many of you, am under self-quarantine, I'll have time to cover what I'm already involved in (see above) and maybe take on a few more, if anyone's interested?

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 03:15:09 pm »
Bumping again just to keep this out here. May have a taker on the Jungle Girl storyline but any of the others attract anyone's eye?

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 05:58:04 pm »
Bumping - Added a Fortnite scenario if anyone's "game". Ugh...I went there. :)

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2020, 05:38:39 pm »
Things have slowed down a bit on some of my writing projects so if any of the open ones strike your fancy, hit me up. :)

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2020, 01:32:23 pm »
A quick bump as I've re-tooled some of my writing ideas. If any strike your fancy, PM me.

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2021, 11:47:52 am »
Another bump as I've thrown a few more ideas in and have had a slot or two open up for new partners!