You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 12, 2021, 03:40:19 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: MF Contemporary Fiction: Erotica Along the Coast  (Read 251 times)

Offline themountainpeaksTopic starter

• Lord
  • Seduced
  • themountainpeaks
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
MF Contemporary Fiction: Erotica Along the Coast
« on: February 06, 2020, 02:03:53 am »
Hello,

I have yet to begin my  first roleplay here. I tried a year ago and found no success, so I drifted away. But I'm back to give another shot at it.

I had scripted an RP idea set along the coast of the Pacific Northwest. The story involves a heterosexual pairing of young adults in a small Oregon or Washington town (I would write the male).

The female character, aged 23-32, has a lightly defined background that I can provide or you can alter/change/write your own at will. The initial impetus is that she is coming to the town for an artistic purpose (scripted as an aspiring photographer from an affluent family, but doing something independently. Change as you will).

The male is approximately 28-34 years old. I won't give away too much about him, but the way the story functions is that he is already embedded in the town she's coming to.

The story would be contemporary and realistic with a focus on sensation, eroticism, anticipation. I don't imagine it would run too kinky or include any violence, given its focus on realism.

The scenery, a desolate coast that contains vast and natural beauty, grey skies, rough waters, green pine and swept sand, is a character all itself. There will be rain.

Thank you for your consideration.