You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 17, 2021, 10:19:13 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Harmonised Adrenaline (science fiction/space opera - M lf F/TF)  (Read 340 times)

Offline RinzlerTopic starter

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • Rebel without a Clu
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Harmonised Adrenaline (science fiction/space opera - M lf F/TF)
« on: January 23, 2020, 09:13:33 pm »
[This idea is presently on hold at the moment, as I'm a bit overloaded with stories right now.]

It's the far future. Humanity has branched out to the distant reaches of the galaxy. Humanity has also become something of a bloated, indolent mockery of itself, owing to the fact that virtually everything is automated. AI controlled ships carry freight, passengers, surveying and colonising equipment across the gulfs. Entertainment is AI generated; even art and music. The human population might now number in the trillions, but it is spread far across the cosmos and loneliness might well prevail were it not for AI generated companions - both virtual and robotic - which serve all the needs of friendship and love as deemed adequate.

There's no risk. All dangerous work is undertaken by - you guessed it - AI controlled machines. War is at least a thing of the past for those who go by the way of flesh; there are worlds out there rendered iridescent by continents of massed war machines - all drones, all AI controlled, waiting out the aeons in an endless, silent stalemate. Conflict, relationships, creativity - humans are surplus to requirement; fulfilment, such as it is, can only come by way of artifice - by carefully crafted, wholly safe and entirely saccharine virtual experiences.

Naturally, not everyone is content with this state of affairs. My character, for example, who has customised an extremely fast drone racing ship with a cockpit, manual controls and as little AI assistance as possible - which he takes out to a certain world whose rings are replete with volcanic asteroids, and therein races at near suicidal speeds, dodging the rocks and plumes of lava. Yes, it's extremely dangerous. But to him, it feels like living - really, truly living.

However, it turns out that he's not the only one to enjoy this particularly hazardous diversion, which is where your character comes in. Because she too enjoys risking her neck in these hellfire rings - and when she chances upon my character there, well - what else is there to do but race each other?

And afterwards, blitzed by adrenaline, fuck like they've never fucked before - and then part ways.

Until the next time they race.

And the next time. And so on.

Any relationship built on such thrill-seeking is doomed to demand more; perhaps they need to up the ante by racing as close as risk allows to the event horizon of a black hole. Maybe they detour into a prohibited zone teeming with faulty drone warships, and race amid a blitz of railguns and seeker missiles and whatever sci-fi weaponry you'd care to imagine.

Where it goes from there is anyone's guess. But if this, as a starting point, piques your interest and fires your imagination, have a look at my O/Os and if you reckon we're compatible, drop me a PM and let's see what we can do with it.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 10:03:36 am by DeMalachine »