You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 30, 2020, 06:14:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Guiding Light -- A Destiny Story [ F/M ]  (Read 286 times)

Online AndronicaTopic starter

Guiding Light -- A Destiny Story [ F/M ]
« on: January 02, 2020, 10:12:12 PM »

✦ Guiding Light ✦

Medium: Threads | Post rate: 1-7 days | Writing style: Detailed, multi paragraph

Hello dear writers! After playing a lot of Destiny 2 lately I'd like to try an M/F RP set in this Fandom, either short or long term. I'm a big fan of "opposites attract" relationships that add conflict and keep things interesting, though I'm also open to more immediately friendly scenarios. :)

A Brief About-Me (for the curious)

The short and sweet version is: communication and creativity are a must. I love to regularly discuss knks, plot outlines and future plans to make sure the story is moving in a direction we both enjoy. It should go without saying that no one wants a reactionary partner who has to be dragged through the narrative. Please respect the time we put into the RP by sending me a heads-up when you might be away for a while, or if you're experiencing writers block. A little collaboration is usually all it takes to get back on track!

Regarding writing style, I heavily favour plots that have a strong foundation of characterization and world building - even for short term stories - so you can expect 2-5 detailed paragraphs on average. Never less, sometimes more. Ideally you will have a similarly flexible style with emphasis on flowing prose and proper grammar.

Everything else you might need to know about me is conveniently located on my O/O page.

Being my first foray into a Destiny RP, I only have a basic premise in mind: I want to pair my female Awoken warlock with a male guardian. Maybe they're veterans of a long running Fireteam and have history, considering they fought side by side through a lot of harrowing situations, or they decide to blow off steam during a boring scouting mission and it becomes something more. Alternatively, they could be a couple of newly risen guardians Zavala throws together for one of many tasks from stealthy reconnaissance to a bloody assault on a Cabal base where they have to learn to get along or die trying.

So if this sounds like a good time, send me a PM and let's hammer out the details together! I encourage you to also check out my F-List or O/O page, and don't hesitate to ask questions if I forgot to mention something important. The short-ish version is that I lean toward vanilla themes (...maybe kind of caramel?) with my limits being bestiality, age play, harems, degradation and sexual pain, for the most part. What I like is a much longer list and depends on the context of our story.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 11:02:06 PM by Andronica »