You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 26, 2022, 07:26:37 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Guiding Light -- A Destiny 2 Story [ F x A ] - Taken  (Read 720 times)

Online AndronicaTopic starter

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 9
Guiding Light -- A Destiny 2 Story [ F x A ] - Taken
« on: January 02, 2020, 10:12:12 pm »
Guiding Light

Medium: Threads | Post rate: 1-7 days | Writing style: Detailed, multi paragraph

After playing a lot of Destiny 2 lately, I'm in the mood to write about slinging space magic! Our story can take place any time up to the current season, and vast knowledge of the 'verse lore isn't a requirement.

I'm a big fan of "opposites attract" relationships that add conflict and keep things interesting, though I'm also open to more immediately friendly scenarios. As for our characters, I want to pair my female Awoken warlock with another guardian. Who your guardian is and how they interact is very open to discussion!

Maybe they're veterans of a long running Fireteam and have history, considering they fought side by side through a lot of harrowing situation? Perhaps someone is battling with the stigma of stasis and what the Darkness offers? One of them could have left the Vanguard to work for the Drifter. They could be a new team assembled for a Vanguard mission.

Alternatively, they are an unaffiliated risen, and their encounter is entirely by chance. How and why they team up is open to discussion, and we'll see where their newfound partnership takes them...

If this sounds like a good time, send me a PM and let's hammer out the details together! I encourage you to skim my O/O page, and don't hesitate to ask questions if I forgot to mention something that could be make-or-break for you.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 10:55:57 am by Andronica »

Online AndronicaTopic starter

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 9
Re: Guiding Light -- A Destiny Story [ F/M ]
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 10:09:17 am »
Giving this a bump thanks to season 15 hype!