You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 20, 2020, 03:32:01 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Wanted: My Dream Villainess! (F/F, F/Futa)  (Read 201 times)

Offline SubkittyTopic starter

Wanted: My Dream Villainess! (F/F, F/Futa)
« on: December 13, 2019, 05:07:33 AM »
A chance encounter with the villainess of my dreams...

I’m looking for new and original seductive, sex-obsessed villainesses to go up against my one of my original heroines.

You’ve always been a low-level thug of sorts, but you have just the right power for my heretofore unknown weakness...

Overview:

We could be strangers, or maybe you’ve been obsessed with me for a long time.  The plots could be straightforward scripts, or a randomized dice-roll style struggle (very simple, a lot of fun!)

Villainesses should have 0-2 powers, with a focus on sex (seductive pheromones as opposed to lightning-based powers, for example).  A villainess with 0 powers would presumably be using information, blackmail, etc.  A villainess should have a specific ‘main’ kink.

Looking for:

Body type (one or more of these): as curvy as possible, long legs, older, futa, furry, muscular, big lips, exaggerated curves, tall, real reference pics preferred (negotiable)

Example powers:

Intoxicating kisses, magnetic ass, hypnotic feet, aphrodisiac sweat, suggestive language, orgasmic touch... let me know your craziest ideas!

Not a fan of:

on-site sex (beds preferred instead of desks, on the floor, in a dungeon or prison, etc.), knockouts, violence (wrestling is welcome), threats of violence, underage, straightforward (predictable) BDSM

Do’s:

Sexual threats (‘I’m going to turn you into a lesbian...’, body worship, forced prostitution, forced marriage, wrestling, sexual exhaustion, smothering...

I’m willing to hear anything out, so please let me know!

Looking forward to going up against you ;)