You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 25, 2020, 07:01:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A pixie looking for a fellow explorer of the unknown and fantastic  (Read 352 times)

Offline CatherineTopic starter

Okay, I have never done this before. I have had a fellow explorer of the unknown and fantastic but they sort of went poof on me and I well... I sort of miss that and was wondering if someone would like to explore the fantastic and unknown with me. That person needs to be okay with doing crazy things in story, laugh and do stupid things while also doing serious things. A person who adds to the story and the world. I am not looking for a gm to lead me or me to lead them. I am looking for someone who wants to just ask “why not” while getting their hands as dirty as I will in the world we explore, they will put as much in it as I do. Partners in exploring what could be amazing.

I like story and the sense of adventure, heavy doses of comedy ((shoot I have a monkey death cult in one of my rp)) . I have ideas but hey if you want to explore with a crazed pixie pm me. Maybe I will find a fellow explorer. Maybe you will find a fellow explorer into the unknown and fantastic if that is what you are looking for. Oh and I am not looking for a romp in the hay, I am allergic to that.

Oh and it needs to be casual, no stress in posting. Why? Stress sucks and casual is good.

Offline CatherineTopic starter

Re: A pixie looking for a fellow explorer of the unknown and fantastic
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 08:03:52 AM »
Think I found a fellow explorer. Thank you to everyone that pm’d me.