You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 01, 2020, 05:33:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Serving Wench's Tale (Fantasy, F/F or F/M)  (Read 378 times)

Offline Roses of MayTopic starter

The Serving Wench's Tale (Fantasy, F/F or F/M)
« on: December 10, 2019, 09:06:02 AM »
TAKEN

So I felt the inspiration for this idea when I was writing another post and wrote about a couple of serving wenches, one which was young while the other was an older, more experienced wench.  And for some reason, I felt compelled to want to write the older wench as a character in her own story. 

I don't have the idea completely mapped out yet, but essentially, I'm thinking this veteran tavern woman will be in her early forties.  Human.  She's basically grown up in the life of a serving wench as her mother was before her, practically raised her in a tavern, playing under the tables while her mother worked night after night.

Now she's lead the same life, her children grown and off on their own, and her days of being whistled after and having her ass smacked long behind her - for the most part.  There's still the occasional patron that enjoys more of a cougar than the younger tail available. 

Enter your character, an adventurer or traveler of sorts.  Can be male or female, I'm flexible about what she would go for. 

Something about the older wench intrigues your character.  She doesn't take crap from the drunk patrons, she's got charm to her despite her mature body and her advancing years.  There's still something beautiful and captivating about her to your character.  They have a nice talk, but it doesn't really go much past that.

Until the tavern, and small town, is attacked by a raid of...I'm thinking Orcs.  Maybe Hobgolins?  Or a mix of the two, just some sort of raiding party.  Your character ends up protecting the tavern wench from being slaughtered like many of the townsfolk before helping her escape the raid, knowing that neither of them can take on the raiders and the town is doomed.  It is from there that your character realizes they're stuck with the wench - or is stuck the right word?  A mature beauty of a woman, your character and the wench then set off into the world, traveling together with the wench learning of the world outside her little village and becoming an adventurer in her later years.

That's at least the basic premise of the beginning.  The broader story's details can be worked out between us.  As I said, male or female and what sort of class/profession your adventurer character is is completely up to you!

If interested, please PM me!  Do not reply here. 
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 12:10:59 PM by Roses of May »

Offline Roses of MayTopic starter

Re: The Serving Wench's Tale (Fantasy, F/F or F/M)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 12:10:34 PM »
Alright, well, I was not expecting to have the response I got with this storyline! 

Sorry to say, folks, but I'm closing this now.  I've already agreed to do this plotline with two different people (Going a different take with each one) and I simply can't add any more stories to my docket beyond that.