You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:45:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Legend of Neil  (Read 584 times)

Offline Apple of ErisTopic starter

Legend of Neil
« on: February 23, 2009, 04:09:41 PM »
This is freaking hillarious!

http://www.effinfunny.com/legend-of-neil

Btw.. episode three, if you like Felicia Day (of The Guild fame) like I do, you'll love her as the Fairy. :)

Offline Sultrynets

Re: Legend of Neil
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 08:11:38 AM »
I love this Apple.  I watched it a while back because a friend suggested it... I watch the guild and he told me about Felicia Day being in this... I just had to check it.  Felicia Day is awesome as the fairy, I wish they would make more episodes...

Oh... as a side note, if you love Felicia Day, you should watch Season 7 of Buffy, Felicia Day is in a ton of the episodes as a potential slayer.

Offline Bliss

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 09:03:15 AM »
I love this Apple.  I watched it a while back because a friend suggested it... I watch the guild and he told me about Felicia Day being in this... I just had to check it.  Felicia Day is awesome as the fairy, I wish they would make more episodes...

Oh... as a side note, if you love Felicia Day, you should watch Season 7 of Buffy, Felicia Day is in a ton of the episodes as a potential slayer.

O.o I'm suddenly wracking my brains... was she the really hippie looking one??

Offline Sultrynets

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 11:22:55 AM »
Yeah, the hippie looking one with the Really short Red hair.  I was watching season 7 again the other day with my friend and we have been watching the guild for a long time now... when we saw her on Buffy we were like "OMG IT'S FELICIA DAY!"

Yes, I am officially a nerd. *Giggle*