You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 21, 2020, 05:05:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Every Dog Has an Owner  (Read 265 times)

Offline Miss SykesTopic starter

Every Dog Has an Owner
« on: September 19, 2019, 05:44:37 AM »
Hello! My plot senses have been tingling again recently so I bring before you another request thread.

I'd like to write a story loosely based on the below Hentai.

For those that don't want to read it, or just can't be bothered a short summary.

Slavery has been legalised, slaves serve their masters in every capacity and are quite socially accepted.

However in addition to slaves there are dogs, girls who have their humanity stripped away from them, they are degraded down to the level of a dog, obeying any command given to them by a human.

If a woman is identified as a dog by another they will quickly be kidnapped and their training will begin whether they accept it or not they will be trained as a dog and will eventually accept their place.

This story will focus on a girl in her final year of high school, working hard to get good grades when a dog is brought in to class for all to see, their teacher explains to them the purpose of a dog and teaches them of the role of slaves and dogs within society. Of course this is nothing new, this happens every year but this year something changes in her, seeing the dog debasing herself in front of her class performing any degrading task given to her by the students, her mind begins to wander. Images of herself in the dog's position flow through her mind and she begins to feel a slight arousal.

Unfortunately this sight is noticed and soon after she finds herself being taken to begin her own dog training.

In this story I will be playing the young girl soon to be dog.

Your character can be whoever you want, her teacher, another student. Obviously you will also be required to play her trainer/s whoever that may be.

There is no requirement on gender of your character/s nor number play as many or as little of whichever gender you prefer.