You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2021, 12:19:33 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Marvel/DC Mash Up  (Read 420 times)

Offline BlackStoneTopic starter

• Average
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Pain is not the only way to make one yield
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 12
Marvel/DC Mash Up
« on: August 18, 2019, 04:29:57 pm »
I have had a great time of late taking part in some fandoms.  In the past I had shied away from it as I never thought I could do an established character justice.  Since I have grown far more confident in my writing and I have started a series of interlinking fansdoms in a continuity where both Marvel and DC heroes and villains exist, can for me I am calling Earth 542.  For folks wanting to take a look at how the stories have progressed so far they can be found at the following links, and also serve as pretty good examples of my writing.  The Amazon and the Soldier and Hidden Agendas

The Raft battle has New York in a state of chaos as more than a few dangerous criminals escaped, but there is a mystery behind what had happened.  As SHIELD's Avengers and the United Nations Justice League track down and apprehend the criminals who pose a national, if not global, threat, a greater mystery needs to be solved, at least in Dick Grayson's mind.  How was the Raft security penetrated?  Sources point to irregularities in blood samples taken from guards, and inmates who provided cover and kept both the Avenger's and Justice League in check during the battle.  However these same blood irregularities have turned up in hardened drug addicts on the street.  What is the link, and is there something deeper, darker, conspiracy in the works, and how did the drug ICE tie in?

Life has been utter shit for Rachel Leighton.  It all started two months ago when her people of BAD Girls were hired to look into a new designer drug sweeping into neighborhoods.  Next thing, her partners were attacking police, which is something Rachel knew they would never do.  Cleo Nefertiti (Asp) and Tanya Sealy (Black Mamba) were victimized and brutalized by men which had enslaved them to a life of crime in the past.  They would not want to do anything to land them back in the Raft, and they certainly would not work with any of the Serpent Society.  The fact they did sent up red flags, and Rachel knew someone was putting pressure to get her to back of the investigation into the ICE trade.  Things were rotten to the core.  Her friends were innocent, she knew it, and she would go through anyone to prove it, even if it means accepting help from an unlikely ally in the form of one of those Gotham City nut jobs.

As always my On and Offs are below, and while smut is great, and I am willing to write it to anyone's comfort level, the plot and the dynamics between one tied close to Batman, and known to be a bit of a rake teaming up with a woman who had been a victim in the bast, and damned determined never to be one again.  So there is a plot to this, and a larger tie in to the events on Earth 542.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Blackstone