You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 25, 2021, 12:58:11 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Unrestrained Restraint: Dominant M seeking submissive F for nuanced BDSM tale(s)  (Read 600 times)

Offline josefk67Topic starter

• Welcome to my dark parlour, fair maiden in red...
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • May the bondage be tight so as to free your mind
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
After a long hiatus from E, I would very much like to find a kindred creative spirit whose interests and passions complement my own to develop a longer-term nuanced BDSM story or stories, which would explore many aspects of BDSM in a nicely plotted and developed fashion.

I am open to suggestions and would like my writing partner(s) to look at my likes/dislikes and see if they fire any ideas or desires as yet unexplored or deep passions reborn. I like settings in the modern world, but where perhaps the reality is a wee bit alternative to ours (e.g. slightly different values, belief systems) and so on, but there is lots of scope for negotiation. I enjoy the development stage of a story often as much as the story itself - it is like creative foreplay and is a lovely way to develop a nuanced plan to complement a nuanced narrative, as well as get to know my partners better, and find those mutual areas of delight and creative tension.

If my profile and previous story threads here strike a chord, please drop me a PM and lets see what develops, or have a further exploratory discussion. I hope yo hear from you!