You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 15, 2021, 05:09:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Journalistic Integrity [EX]"
Congratulations "Naiah & Ozone0530" for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A couple requests from a falling star~❤  (Read 852 times)

Offline StarfallTopic starter

A couple requests from a falling star~❤
« on: July 21, 2019, 07:55:49 PM »
Hello everyone, it's me again, and I'm back with a few new requests. Just a F looking for a M.

I can currently respond 2-3 days a week, but if we are both online I can respond multiple times per day. I have a hard time finding images that represent my characters well, so I would highly prefer to just use a written description. I'm fine with my partner using whatever form of media suits them best.

Plot over smut. I love sexual tension though! (Lets let our chars get to know one another before getting intimate) I'm just gonna word vomit here since I can't get my thoughts in order today.  -_-

Novice adventurer x Seasoned adventurer
Dom x Sub // Master x Apprentance
Vanilla-ish // Fighting, gore and death // Power/size/age difference

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Your character is a well travelled adventurer, capable of feats many would dream of. Mine? Her first mission has ended in ruin, her entire party unceremoniously slain by the beasts they were meant to dispatch. It is moments before she meets the same fate, but fortune must be smiling on her, because you are there to save her. (Purposefully or by accident)

After she returns with you to the local adventurers guild, she has set her mind on joining you. Begrudgingly (or not) you accept, and take her under your wing.

I'm looking for a slow burn romance where all those cold nights huddled up by a fire, unable to sleep finally leads to catching feelings before it leads to other things.

Something akin to watered down Goblin slayer. I want this to be more about the adventure than the fighting. I want our characters to see really beautiful sighs and feel inspired and be moved.

Here are some images that I like that fit my idea:

Some of these may be not safe for work. (NSFW) Please click with care.

I do fandoms but only oc x oc. If you have an idea for one of these let me know.

Naruto
Avatar the Last Airbender / Korra
Inuyasha
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 11:33:52 AM by Starfall »

Re: A couple requests from a falling star~❤
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 09:06:09 PM »
Update 5/11/20.

I am looking for one person to play either of these stories with me. Again, these are very vague ideas because I need a nap, but at least I jotted them down.

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2020, 02:59:56 PM »
I have updated this to remove what I am no longer interested in and I have added two new vague ideas.

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 11:34:46 AM »
Updated to remove things I am no longer interested in and to add a new plot + open for fandoms!

Online maniac

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2020, 12:40:59 PM »
Were you still looking for someone to rp with?