You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 26, 2020, 05:58:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A couple requests from a falling star~❤  (Read 611 times)

Offline StarfallTopic starter

A couple requests from a falling star~❤
« on: July 21, 2019, 07:55:49 PM »
Hello everyone, it's me again, and I'm back with a few new requests. Just a F looking for a M.

All of these have a very heavy undertone of romance and drama. Despite some of them taking darker tones, romance is still a heavy point in the story.
 90% story and 10% smut. I assure you my actual posts are 10x better than my ideas.

I'm searching for someone who can live with me posting 1ish times a week, possibly multiple times on one day. I typically like to post, and receive 3+ paragraphs. Threads only please. I have no preference for face claims as far as anime/digital/real/written, so please let me know what you prefer. All of these are vague ideas that can be expanded upon.

I am ditch friendly and would like to apologize in advanced if I do disappear. Sometimes there are extenuating circumstances that cause my absence, whether mentally or physically and I just cannot continue.

A fallen star
Based off of Down to Earth webcomic.

Life is dull in Ocean City. The constant hum of the lights remind you of how futile your daily grind is; minimum wage job with no opportunity to advance, every girlfriend you've had has broken up with you in a matter of weeks, and to make matters worse, after a particularly rough day at work, an alien crashes into your back yard.

You run out to check on what happened, only to find a metallic cube in a flaming pit, a single door cracked open on the side. Curiosity gets the better of you, causing you to peek inside, revealing one single alien woman, fighting to stay conscious. You can't understand her, but her flashing a peace sign as she passes out cements the idea that you have to help her.

MC, like the main character of the webcomic, will be based off of Starfire. I have no image that represents MC as of yet, so I will be using a description here.

This is a mostly vanilla roleplay.

A Knights Sworn Duty
Damsel in distress x OP Knight / High fantasy
Set in a fictional world with many races, and tons of magic in a medieval setting. Aura Kingdom is the strongest nation on the planet, also home to the largest human population, much to the chagrin of the other races. There is a lot of tension between races due to bad relations stemming from the Kings idea that humans are the superior species, despite distinct lack of magic.

There is little thanks for the Knights of Aura Kingdom; even less so for those stuck guarding her royal pain in the ass. When the last knight who had the honor of working closely with her caught an arrow to the knee, he retried promptly, a massive weight off his shoulders.

Unfortunately for you, you were chosen to be her shadow; to defend her from anything that might harm her. Protecting the Princess is no easy task, between her flighty personality and hired assassins, it is sure that you will earn your pay.

My character will be a human. You can be whatever you want within reason. Non-human characters will be subject to varying amounts of racism.

This is gonna be a low-key slave x master roleplay, with MC being the master.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 04:03:14 PM by Starfall »

Re: A couple requests from a falling star~❤
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 09:06:09 PM »
Update 5/11/20.

I am looking for one person to play either of these stories with me. Again, these are very vague ideas because I need a nap, but at least I jotted them down.

Re: A couple requests from a falling star~❤
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2020, 02:59:56 PM »
I have updated this to remove what I am no longer interested in and I have added two new vague ideas.