You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 01, 2021, 08:13:00 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Magical Girl's Fates  (Read 441 times)

Online BlackRockShooterTopic starter

Magical Girl's Fates
« on: July 11, 2019, 11:30:34 pm »
Looking for a partner for a story taking place in the Puella Magi Madoka Magica universe so be warned this could contain spoilers. You don't have to actually be familiar with the anime if you don't mind spoilers.

YC's sister has gone missing. It's like she disappeared off the face of the Earth. There is no trace of where she had gone. She had been such a kind and caring person up until a couple months ago. She started hanging out with some new friends, staying out late with them and her grades had been dropping. Most people attributed it to finding people she could really relate to and hung out with them too much to study. No one had been too worried just yet...that is until she disappeared. Her friends seemed a bit off but continued on with life almost as if nothing had happened. Surely they knew something! Well at least those who are still left as even they begin to disappear...

What has happened is the sister was a magical girl along with her new friends but perished within a witch's ward. Her body is gone forever and police cannot solve this case. Although grief stricken as well her friends have to continue on. Another friend disappears just like the sister leaving just one (MC). Trying to figure out what is going on YC tries to get close to her and get her to tell him what she knows. She holds back what she can to protect him from her horrible world but her efforts are in vain as he learns of this horrific world of witches, magical girls and Kyubey existing within his own. Although contracts have never made with men Kyubey may be convinced to attempt forming one with YC given the circumstances even at MC's protests. This town only has one magical girl left and they could use some fresh blood.

I'd absolutely love to play this out and see how it goes. I know it isn't cannon that boys can get the power but I'd love to play with it anyway. I'd also love for a relationship to form between our characters. I'd perfer a YC to be a male character for the potential romance but it's not absolutely concrete.