You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 15, 2019, 09:12:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The World We Left Behind (Zombie Survival Game)  (Read 729 times)

Offline Mimosa

Re: The World We Left Behind (Zombie Survival Game)
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2019, 06:00:39 AM »

Angel

The Basics
Legal Name : Isabelle D’Angoulême
Alias : Angel

Physical Description
Height:1m61 / 5’3
Weight:55kg / 121lbs

Face Claim: Eva Green
General Appearance:
Isabelle has always been rather short, nevertheless her curvy hips and D-cup breast often cauhgt the eyes of the men around her, in addition to her delicate facial features.

Personality and History

Personality
Isabelle is a beautiful young woman, yet she distrust men. As such, her first line of defense, is an ice-cold gaze, the second a caustic speech, and the third the barrels of one of the many weapons she is proficient with.
Deep down however, she is a kind hearted person to the people she likes, and has the somewhat naïve and narrow vision of a young person.

Biography
Heir of a French noble family, Isabelle used to be a shy child. Yet life aboard the Fleet is unforgiving, and entering teenage, she quickly found the two main danger of her world: Undeads and men. In order to adapt to her environment, she decided to learn how to defend herself by entering her ship-of-birth security service at age 16.

For her, it is nonsense to fight a creature unable to hit from afar in melee, therefore she specialized herself in firearms, training with every one of them available onboard until she was able to hit her target in any condition. In addition, the use of such weapons didn’t require the strength and muscle she clearly does not possess.

Using the connections of her family to get noticed, and her natural and unusual skill with ranged weapons to prove herself, she became the youngest recruit of the special forces of her ship at age 18. She even became known as one of the best Markswoman of the fleet, able to hit a target situated behind the window of another ship during stormy weather.

One year later, her government gave her to Project Rebirth, as a security guard willing to get involved in the establishment of the colony, and able to protect its assets.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:
Isabelle is known to use a lot of weapons, yet she only pack her favorite with her :
- 1 Beretta M9A3 (+silencer).
- 1 Lobaev SVL bolt-action Sniper rifle ( +silencer).
- 1 AR15 Assault Rifle (+ACOG +grip +silencer).
- 1 Combat Knife (mostly used as a tool).
- 1 Px4 Storm Subcompact (secret, self-defense use only).

Equipment:
- 1 Bulletproof jacket
- 2 grenades
- Binoculars
- Map
- Compass

Skills

Skills:

Expert Sharpshooter   : What she lacks in strength, she compensate in accuracy, independently of the weather.

Orientation sense: Her favorite hobby as a child was to precisely situate the fleet on a map with her father. What is left of this pastime is the ability to quickly triangulate her position using her map, compass and binoculars.     

Camouflage: Using a sniper rifle forced her to have a perfect control of her breathing. As such, she is able to stay perfectly still and breathing quietly for long periods of time.

Offline Norsegod1839Topic starter

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2019, 10:55:15 AM »
Angel

The Basics
Legal Name : Isabelle D’Angoulême
Alias : Angel

Physical Description
Height:1m61 / 5’3
Weight:55kg / 121lbs

Face Claim: Eva Green
General Appearance:
Isabelle has always been rather short, nevertheless her curvy hips and D-cup breast often cauhgt the eyes of the men around her, in addition to her delicate facial features.

Personality and History

Personality
Isabelle is a beautiful young woman, yet she distrust men. As such, her first line of defense, is an ice-cold gaze, the second a caustic speech, and the third the barrels of one of the many weapons she is proficient with.
Deep down however, she is a kind hearted person to the people she likes, and has the somewhat naïve and narrow vision of a young person.

Biography
Heir of a French noble family, Isabelle used to be a shy child. Yet life aboard the Fleet is unforgiving, and entering teenage, she quickly found the two main danger of her world: Undeads and men. In order to adapt to her environment, she decided to learn how to defend herself by entering her ship-of-birth security service at age 16.

For her, it is nonsense to fight a creature unable to hit from afar in melee, therefore she specialized herself in firearms, training with every one of them available onboard until she was able to hit her target in any condition. In addition, the use of such weapons didn’t require the strength and muscle she clearly does not possess.

Using the connections of her family to get noticed, and her natural and unusual skill with ranged weapons to prove herself, she became the youngest recruit of the special forces of her ship at age 18. She even became known as one of the best Markswoman of the fleet, able to hit a target situated behind the window of another ship during stormy weather.

One year later, her government gave her to Project Rebirth, as a security guard willing to get involved in the establishment of the colony, and able to protect its assets.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons:
Isabelle is known to use a lot of weapons, yet she only pack her favorite with her :
- 1 Beretta M9A3 (+silencer).
- 1 Lobaev SVL bolt-action Sniper rifle ( +silencer).
- 1 AR15 Assault Rifle (+ACOG +grip +silencer).
- 1 Combat Knife (mostly used as a tool).
- 1 Px4 Storm Subcompact (secret, self-defense use only).

Equipment:
- 1 Bulletproof jacket
- 2 grenades
- Binoculars
- Map
- Compass

Skills

Skills:

Expert Sharpshooter   : What she lacks in strength, she compensate in accuracy, independently of the weather.

Orientation sense: Her favorite hobby as a child was to precisely situate the fleet on a map with her father. What is left of this pastime is the ability to quickly triangulate her position using her map, compass and binoculars.     

Camouflage: Using a sniper rifle forced her to have a perfect control of her breathing. As such, she is able to stay perfectly still and breathing quietly for long periods of time.

Approved! And yes we arestill looking and I am still interested in getting this one started.

Offline Wicked Emi

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2019, 02:13:32 PM »
I'm still interested with my tech girl

Offline Chajesdad

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2019, 02:20:54 PM »
My Russky is still ready to rebuild. What withtge French ship and community that had joined our flotilla, as well as speaking the language, I can see Angel and Atilla getting along nicely.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 02:24:28 PM by Chajesdad »

Offline Mimosa

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2019, 09:59:25 AM »
My Russky is still ready to rebuild. What withtge French ship and community that had joined our flotilla, as well as speaking the language, I can see Angel and Atilla getting along nicely.

I can see that too. As far as I know they grew up on the same ship so they probably know each other prior to the Project

« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2019, 12:19:09 PM »
There are still roles I would love to get still and figure out. For instance something in terms of the medical side of things and rebuilding for crops and what not.

Offline akirakaneda

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2019, 07:57:25 PM »
Interesting, I'll work in a sheet if there are still some slots open

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2019, 08:09:32 PM »
There are! Welcome aboard!