You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 30, 2020, 05:42:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Can't figure it out?
We have tutorials!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Be My Monster?(M Looking for F)  (Read 1788 times)

Offline KiryuTopic starter

Be My Monster?(M Looking for F)
« on: June 23, 2019, 11:08:58 AM »
Hey there E, new member here but not new to roleplaying. Going to keep this short and sweet because I'm in need of a roleplay partner!

Now this may or may not be a deal breaker, but I feel like I should put a Disclaimer: I am only looking for human male x female monster pairings.

Who?
I’m male, won’t disclose my age but I’m well over the drinking age I can assure you, naturally I would prefer to write with a partner that’s female. Your age does not matter to me.

I consider myself “lazy lit” I can write about 200-500 words. I’m not asking for novel length or anything, just give me something to work with. No one-liners, text talk, or *Insert action here* for posts. Samples can be provided upon request.

Romance?
Sure, why not? But I only do M X F pairings. No M X M or F X F please. Non-Binaries are welcome too.

Faceclaims?
Anime, cartoon, or drawn only, no real people face claims please I dunno it just weirds me out.

What?

Monsters! Monsters and humans along with anything fantasy based or supernatural. More specific ideas below: 

Werewolves(or other animals, doesn't always need to be a wolf) 

Monster Girl Encyclopedia
Anthros/Furries
Nekos, Inus, kitsunes
Mythical creatures
Shapeshifters
Ferals
Sergals

Where?
I can roleplay either on here via private threads, private messaging, or Discord. Just know that because I'm new I'm still figuring out the lay of the land so please bear with me.

The nos:
No vampires, and no fandoms original ideas and characters only, please.

Kinks?
I'm looking for more story over smut, a good 50/50 ration sounds fair. That said, I do have an F-List profile which I can link if asked.
A few ideas below:

Tribal life, fighting rings, jungle worlds, shifter gangs, reverse Tarzan, predator x prey, harems, deserted islands, exotic creature collectors, monster tamers, genetics lab, pet store for monsters, monsters trying to fit into everyday society, alpha x omega pairings.

I'll be going over some plot ideas in my next post!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 09:23:52 AM by Kiryu »

Re: Be My Monster?(M Looking for F)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 11:23:26 AM »
Most of my plots are versatile, so if you have suggestions or ideas don't be afraid to ask!

1: The world of Felidae is one parallel our own: here nature rules and animals have evolved into intelligent beings, here females rule in a matriarchal society. It’s the time of year where many females go into heat and to celebrate the occasion, they hold a festival where these women are released into jungle, chasing down males like prey. What happens when a poor human winds up lost in this world during this event?

2: A human male washes up shore on a seemingly deserted island. This island is the home of a mad scientist who experiments with animals. The mad doctor takes the castaway in, but he soon finds himself wrapped up in the mad doctor's latest schemes. Can he survive amongst creatures and figure a way off the island and back home?

3:
A boy enters a strange antique shop, looking for a gift for his girlfriend. He finds one, an amulet the store owner says it'll bring good fortune for all of those who wear it. Confident in his choice, he buys it and gives it to his girlfriend. However, things don't go out as planned when he starts noticing changes in her behavior: She's staying out late at night, she's more aggressive, and sleeping in during the day: She's changing into a strange hybrid creature eventually taking on the shape of an animal.

4:
Monsters have recently been discovered as in fact being real some living along aside humans hiding in plain sight for years. This naturally causes tensions between the two races, but as a way to mitigate tensions a cultural exchange program is set up. The story focuses on one such human that applies to such a program, no knowing what hi-jinx or challenges it brings.

5: A human is transported to a jungle planet, it is there that he encounters a fierce, hostile monster woman that desires nothing more than to see him crushed. Somehow, he is able to best this woman in combat but it is then that he learns the purpose of this fight was for marriage. Can the human learn to adapt to this tribal society and find his way back home

« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 11:05:47 AM by Kiryu »

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 09:42:15 AM »
Made some updates to my first post.

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 05:07:07 PM »
BUMP

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 11:21:08 PM »
BUMP

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 06:57:06 PM »
BUMP

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 09:39:05 AM »
BUMP

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2020, 06:26:14 PM »
BUMP

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2020, 06:42:00 PM »
BUMP

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2020, 12:46:26 PM »
BUMP

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2020, 10:50:55 AM »
BUMP

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2020, 06:25:55 PM »
BUMP

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2020, 01:36:16 PM »
BUMP

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2020, 09:52:44 AM »
BUMP! New plot added

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2020, 10:02:38 AM »
Monthly bump!

Offline Wifeyberk

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2020, 12:57:30 PM »
Hey there, I have a kinda half formed idea already, which runs alongside yours it would seem. But I'd be looking for Discord connection and more than once in a blue moon kind of thing, at least something each week, if not more- feel free to message me and I will chuck the idea at you.

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2020, 09:11:49 AM »
BBUMP