You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2021, 02:19:55 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Older Man/The Teacher  (Read 393 times)

Offline Norsegod1839Topic starter

• Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • Happily Committed Interested In Writing Only
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The Older Man/The Teacher
« on: June 17, 2019, 03:23:35 pm »
Hello everyone! I have TWO ideas that I am looking for today!

Idea 1

The older man is a story involving a young woman getting involved with an older male who has a taboo place in her life.

What do I mean by this? Well I am looking for someone who finds themselves pregnant after being with a high profile young heir. This would be a shallow rich young adult who quite simply isn't interested in being tied down. He rejects her and the child. My guy would be his father a very rich and powerful man who decides that he will help her and takes her in. Then a romance starts between the two of them.

I also wouldn't be against doing this without the pregnancy. Say the idea that she starts seeing the son and spending time in his home with the dad. The dad then seduces her and steals her away from the son. That would be more of a cuckhold story though I feel! With the young heir not knowing that the two of them were having sex under his nose!

Idea 2

Idea two is another idea involving a younger girl and older male. This time though I am looking for some one to play a Queen B type in school. The kind of girl who thinks they can get away with anything and everything. A young girl who is used to using her body to get her way and thinks every guy should fall for her.

Enter my guy, he'll be a new comer to the school. Still older but new to the school. The girl might try something or manipulate him but he does something no other guy does.

He rejects her! Which makes her mad and we go from there. The guy in question will be incredible dominant and not afraid of her. Slowly but surely he turns it around on her and eventually starts to dominate her.

If interested in either of these ideas let me know!

Offline Angeline Bailey

• Have a question? Ask me, I don't bite. MUCH!
  • Lady
  • Seduced
  • Living Life Means to step out of your Comfort Zone
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The Older Man/The Teacher
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 07:09:44 pm »
I would be very interested in brainstorming story idea 1 with you please feel free to message me.

~Angeline Bailey