You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2020, 04:06:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Royal Protector (Dishonored Idea)  (Read 355 times)

Offline Norsegod1839Topic starter

The Royal Protector (Dishonored Idea)
« on: June 03, 2019, 05:33:25 PM »
Hello all! Thank you for taking the time to look at my role play even if the idea doesn't interest you! I wish you the best of luck with your writing endeavors wherever they take you.

Without further ado...

Note: This request is inspired by the video game Dishonored. HOWEVER if the idea interests you and your not overtly familiar with the game but love the concept please feel free to shoot me a pm and we can work on making it an original concept or I can fill you in on the particulars of the lore!

I would like to do a role play involving the forbidden romance of Empress Jessamine Kaldwin & Corvo Attano the Royal Protector. In the game Jessamine Kaldwin meets her end by an Assassin and her daughter is stolen. Eventually it is revealed that daughter is also the daughter of Corvo Attano even though their relationship is forbidden. The how and why of these two getting together is not revealed in the game nor the subsequent one.

The idea though, of a person of royal blood falling for a forbidden protector is not entirely a new one. The setting which is very clockwork inventions, occult science, and whaling is very fun and a blast to play in. The idea of her being empress and he her partner (in politics and secret) fascinates me as well. Enough that I would like to detail their romance up to her death.

Corvo is given to her father as a sort of "diplomatic present" then he becomes the first Royal Protector not to be burn in the capital city. While there is some lore to this, the majority of what happened to bring them together and what that was like is unknown. There's a lot of room to explore and put one's own mark on the piece.

I'm also perfectly happy to take this concept, boil it down to it's base, and create something original out of it.

If interested shoot me a pm! I am looking for someone to play the Empress Jessamine in this story.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 08:27:45 PM by Norsegod1839 »