You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 02:32:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Can't seem toget moderater controls  (Read 888 times)

Offline Bishrook aka Fate sistersTopic starter

Can't seem toget moderater controls
« on: November 30, 2005, 09:13:18 AM »
I started up a new game recently (eden Apocolypse) and once established and going I found that that i din't have moderater controls on my board.
Earlier Darwishi and I had tried to add me as a moderater on the "old' (Now archieved) Eden board. Cindy treid to make that change twice and it didn't work. Now my new board has the same problem (To make this clear it never listed me as a moderater)
Can somebody help[ with this?

Offline Lilac

Re: Can't seem toget moderater controls
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 11:01:18 AM »
When requesting a game, if you've changed your display name you may wish to let the goddess know that so she remembers to check.

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 06:42:41 PM »
I am not really sure what you mean. I beleive my screen display name has been consistant sinc e I last started a game (or course i could be wrong it has been known to happen-- ;) ) Do you mean I should tell the goddess the orginal sign in name I use to adjust my profile?

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 04:48:32 PM »
Thank you very much for correcting the problem Sorry for any bother I have been.

Offline Lilac

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 01:33:09 PM »
I am not really sure what you mean. I beleive my screen display name has been consistant sinc e I last started a game (or course i could be wrong it has been known to happen-- ;) ) Do you mean I should tell the goddess the orginal sign in name I use to adjust my profile?

Correct.  That's the name they have to use to make you a moderator (otherwise, someone could actually steal a moderatorship...  bad >_>)

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2005, 11:49:47 PM »
Thanks again..In the future I will remember that.