You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2020, 06:02:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Nick Brooklyn: Horny Devil [M lf F, Modern Fantasy, Bon-to-DubCon]  (Read 386 times)

Offline TheVillainTopic starter

My Real Name is pretty much impossible to pronounce without ripping out your physical tongue about half-way through, just call me Nick and I suppose I should begin at the beginning.

The first two of my kind were formed sometime around 2400 BC in Mesopotamia, by humans they were called Lilu and Lilith. The first Incubus and Succubus respectively. Their shtick was to basically appear in your dreams and seduce you there, which tells you how fucked up ancient Mesopotamians really were. Then they got curious and did their things to each other at the same time, just to see what would happen. The results were the twins Irdu Lili and Ardat Lili, and from them came my people the Malcubi - the only line of Demons that can have children, if they have to steal life energy from humans to do it.

I was born in France in 1225 AD, just about the same time as Thomas Aquinas in fact. He liked to argue that Succubi were all barren and that Incubi could only father children if they stole the semen from human men. He was wrong, but we consider him pretty close. The process does need some of the energies of creation that - on the physical plane - can only be found in the souls of humans, so for a long time my people thought that we could conceive but only if we fucked someone else quite-literally-to-death the night before, and with that ate their souls for the energy. During the Renaissance though one of us discovered that instead of sacrificing a human it was possible to take "little bites" from lots of different humans to get the same effect. More complicated, more difficult, but nobody dies so less questions are asked afterwords. Even better, we could gain some level of independence and remain on the physical plane as long as we wanted relatively free from the whims of Hell if we survived off this energy instead of our own demonic spiritual energies.

It's our equivalent of going Vegan, not as satisfying but we get to stay on Earth if we do it. Which, between you and me, Earth is more fun then Hell anyway even for a Demon.

I move around every 10-20 years so that nobody notices how I'm not really aging. I've been an adventurer, a soldier, a poet, a scholar, a lover - all sorts of things. Right now I'm in NYC trying to make it as a Writer while keeping my secret. I'm almost 800 years old, I can shapeshift a little to look like a normal human male, I survive off of life-energy I steal during intimate contact, I can read other people's dirty thoughts, and I'm probably the horniest son-of-a-bitch you've ever met.

I thought I had it all figured out, but I've just gotten word that they're going to end the Mortal Plane soon and - Hell Help Me - I don't want it to end. I like it here...

Calling this a Modern Fantasy, not sure what to rate it though I can see it going up to Dub-Con depending on how some of his abilities might work. Willing to talk this one though, maybe even go with a System like Mutants and Masterminds over it.

Talk to me with a PM, let's see what happens.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 10:10:18 AM by TheVillain »