You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 19, 2020, 09:51:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cliff Wants To Write Females, MxF | Any Writer Welcome  (Read 734 times)

Offline Lovely ComplexTopic starter

• They|Them • Sassmeister ♚ King of Kings ♚ King of Brats ♚ Brat Boy • Complex Brat • Huggable Brat • Wordplayer • Mediator • Enthusiast •
  • Centurion
  • Addict
  • ❝ɢɪᴍᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴍ, ʙᴏᴏᴍ, ᴘᴏᴡ!❞
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Cliff Wants To Write Females, MxF | Any Writer Welcome
« on: May 01, 2019, 11:10:03 PM »
I know, I know. I already have a search thread up but this one serves a slightly different purpose. What's that purpose you ask? I am really looking to write some females. Not that I don't mind writing the males that I am currently writing now but just need to get in touch with my feminine side of things.

I do have plenty of experience of writing females but just know that my females aren't exactly submissive or dominate, they are more of switches and love power struggles between their counterpart.

The only pairing I do is FxM, unfortunately but is not against FxF, just inexperienced with it and never wrote it before. I do not care about your real life gender or your tag on E, as long as you can write a male convincing, I am good. I like long, descriptive responses that flows well with the plot and drives the story forward. I only write through the forums. No PM’s or Emails.

I really enjoy Medieval(Queens, Princesses, Pirates), Historical, Modern, learning to like Apocalyptic and some Fantasy along with Sci-Fi. I am totally up for anything though and can plot(or contribute some ideas) to come up with a story. I do like Mafias, Bikers, Gangs and all of that good stuff, too. Random meets, old flames and reunited exes are my fave, too. Couple on a honeymoon, hookup buddies and anything else along those lines.

Check out at my On's and Off's matrix and my On's and Off's thread for more about me.

I know this is sort of bland but tried to be informative as possible. It's late here and I need sleep. But if you think we'd be a good match, send me a PM and please do not post here.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 07:56:54 PM by Cliffspiracy »

• They|Them • Sassmeister ♚ King of Kings ♚ King of Brats ♚ Brat Boy • Complex Brat • Huggable Brat • Wordplayer • Mediator • Enthusiast •
  • Centurion
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Another Search For Cliff | Any Writer Welcome
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 04:56:19 PM »
Bump. :)

• Centurion
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Another Search For Cliff | Any Writer Welcome
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 07:56:08 PM »
Another bump. :)

• Centurion
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Cliff Wants To Write Females, MxF | Any Writer Welcome
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 08:49:44 PM »
Bump, really craving something Medieval right now. :)

• Centurion
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Cliff Wants To Write Females, MxF | Any Writer Welcome
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 10:30:59 PM »
Last bump before I pull the plug on this thread. :)

Still craving something Medieval or Historical but up for anything, really.