You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2020, 08:37:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Can't figure it out?
We have tutorials!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [ Futa x F ] Magical ♡ Girl Hentai Trope  (Read 990 times)

Online xSanguineTopic starter

[ Futa x F ] Magical ♡ Girl Hentai Trope
« on: April 29, 2019, 07:26:11 AM »

♥  Welcome !  ♥   

The Magical Girl/Mahou Shoujo trope ... you know the one. You've seen it before - Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura ... it's a pretty famous trope in anime. Even more so in VNs and H-Games. It just so happens that I love that trope, and I've never written a story based on it before. I would love to change that!

I stumbled upon a wonderful gallery of a Japanese H-Game and it has immediately inspired me to make this request. I don't know anything about the characters, the story, the names - absolutely nothing at all! Which means we get full freedom to create and manifest our deepest, darkest desires into this story.

Meet the Heroine -->

I haven't decided much about her, other than ...
  • She's an 18 year old college student
  • She has a one-of-a-kind power source inside her.
That's already ticking the Magical Girl cliche boxes! Naturally there is so much more I would be willing to delve into, but I'd rather make that discovery with a partner. After all, letting plot bunnies run riot is such a wonderful experience.

So what am I looking for?

I need someone who is happy to write the villain, specifically a futa villainess.

Her objective is to turn that pesky Magical Heroine over to her side by enslaving her mind and body, and eventually making her bear plenty of enhanced children for them to conquer the world together.

I need someone who is willing to write some exotic kinks:

• Impregnation
  • Corruption
  • Public Sex

I've considered a couple of scenarios and points to start the story, as I want to avoid the repetitive chronological order of the story. Rather, I'd love to be able to start where they already know each other, and potentially even have had a sexual encounter.

One idea I had was to begin with the villainess already aware of the heroine's civillian identity, and thus corners her at her school. She threatens the safety of the civillians and thus forces her to submit to her then and there. All with the goal of turning the Magical Girl into an addict of her cock.

From here, I would love to discuss things with my partner, and get an idea of what they might want to pursue! After all, this is collaborative fiction. ♡

Here is a doujin named Battle Angel Iris that ticks all the boxes for a Futa Villainess vs a Magical Girl and the heroine's descent into corruption and enslavement! Page 12 onwards is where the corruption via futa-sex happens if you would like to skip the tentacle stuff!

Does this interest you? Well ...

How do I contact you, Henley?

Send me a Private Message! I am super warm and welcoming. I should mention I much prefer Discord - but I will give that to you once we've chatted.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 05:43:23 AM by xSanguine »

Re: Magical ♡ Girl Hentai Trope [ Exotic ]
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 06:55:06 AM »
I'm going to teeeentatively re-open this just to see if there's any interest as I've had a boost of creativity for Magical Girl stories <3

Re: Magical ♡ Girl Hentai Trope [ Exotic ]
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 03:30:19 PM »
This is re-opened!! ♥

Re: [ Futa x F ] Magical ♡ Girl Hentai Trope
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 05:13:40 AM »
Large Update!

I have changed this (and the title) from a tentacle/non-human to a futa story as I found it was hard to get any interest with such an exotic kink! I have also added a scenario and potentially a point to begin the plot!