You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 27, 2020, 11:32:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Nastroma's World Interest Search MxM | MxF  (Read 311 times)

Offline nastromaTopic starter

Nastroma's World Interest Search MxM | MxF
« on: April 28, 2019, 05:31:46 PM »
Hello everyone! Thank you for taking the time to peruse my little slice of heaven in this vast sea of plots and stories. At present it’s a tiny world but all great things start with a spark of inspiration that leads to something extraordinary.

If you are interested in any of my ideas please send me a PM and not post in the thread. Thanks for showing an interest and look forwards to hearing from some of you!

What I’m looking for in a writing partner
Long term partners
Communication is key
Post length isn’t important as long as you respect what is given to you (detailed descriptions are welcome though!)
I do expect at least once a week posting more than that is an awesome as well!

MxM
A Brand New World
MC and YC are both apart of an intergalactic outreach program designed to help college students who wish to further their studies in their given field in the outer reaches of the mapped out star systems. Everyone aboard the transport vessel happened to be in stasis pods for the long voyage to a newly discovered planet. An unknown error occured while in the middle of hyperspace transit which forced all the stasis pods to eject from the primary craft. Both MC and YC miraculously crash landed together on an entirely unknown world which happened to have very few land masses available on this almost total water planet. Whether it was dumb luck or misfortune they are now stuck together for the duration of their stay. The good news is each pod is equipped with fabricators to help with situations like this. The bad news is that there is only so much power left in the pods before they become unusable since they were damage beyond repair on their landing. On the bright side the weather is lovely, there's a beach stretched out before them, and a whole new world to explore. It’s too bad most of it is underwater and the unknowns are equally as terrifying on this mysterious planet.

MC is a complete closet case and completely hopeless when it comes to feelings of love with another individual. That’s not to say he can’t love it’s just that he doesn’t understand it. He has never entertained his amorous thoughts and chooses to bury himself in his studies and work. He’s easily excitable in new environments, but doesnt know how to handle certain situations very well. One of them being stuck with another guy alone on a planet where he’s unable to voice his building new found feelings for fear of losing his one and only partner.

YC hasn’t interacted very much with MC before and doesn’t know what to make of his enthusiasm of being stranded on this planet. (Beyond this you have as much creative freedom as you desire!)

What I’m ideally looking for is a long term partner on this adventure and not someone who just wants a quick no substance plot. The goal is to expand into the unknown waters, explore the land masses that are available, even the possible budding emotions the two may feel for each other. In other words survival isn’t going to be easy in all aspects, there should be complications whether its cause of the weather, or lack of food and water or shelter. Visual references are always welcome as well!

MxF
TBA

There will always be more to come as i get them from my head to some form of intelligent writing for now this is what i have and I'm looking forward to creating worlds with all of you!