You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 03, 2021, 02:34:47 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ~OtomeRP~  (Read 411 times)

Offline BakaBeccaTopic starter

~OtomeRP~
« on: April 23, 2019, 08:24:53 pm »
Hello, this is my first time creating a roleplay for this site, so please bear with me!
My name is Rebecca and I write my roleplays similar to how you would play an otome game or a visual novel. I have a plot, and a select amount of characters you can chose from to play through their "routes". Every individual route can be played through and each one attributes to a piece of the plot. You don't need to complete them all to have a fulfilling story, of course (:

I typically write T1, or paragraph style responses. I also write in second person.

This current RP is based around my visual novel--Voracity.

The setting is steampunk during wartime against mechanicalized and weaponized human hybrids.

10 years ago, the neighboring country of Sloane bombed your home city and capital--Winslow, whipping the two countries into war with each other.

The prize? Aether. Aether is the vibrant blue lifeblood of the Earth that is utilized for powering lights, machines, and other devices. Winslow has massive mining facilities and sits upon a large vat of Aetherical energy, which Sloane eagerly desires. The reasoning why? Currently unknown.

In a world overthrown with war, secrets, and lies, where will you stand?

CW: Violence/Gore/Death, substance abuse, and sexual content.

If this interests you, please continue to read~

You have 4 routes to chose from:

1: Artemus Von Yorke
Job: Fleet/Military Commander
Height: 5'11
Hair Color: Fair blonde
Eye Color: Pale green
Personality Blurb: Cold, calculating, and serious.
Suggested RP roles: Medic, Military Recruit

-A military man who has trained all his life, taking the commander position after his acclaimed father died in the current war.

2: Cyrus Lenville
Job: Explorer
Height: 6'0
Hair Color: Ash brown
Eye Color: Golden yellow
Personality Blurb: Outwardly kind and calm but actually sadistic and teasing.
Suggested RP roles: Nobility, Assistant

-A explorer and tough negotiator who’s ancestors were the forefathers of the town you currently live in.

3: Elijah Thatcher
Job: Aero-Navel Engineer
Height: 5'6
Hair Color: Jet black
Eye Color: Aquamarine blue
Personality Blurb: Flirty, witty, and nonchalant.
Suggested RP roles: Mechanic Shop Co-worker, Nobility

-An Aero-navel engineer who seeks to help the general population with his inventions.

4: Lucian Cadwell
Height: 6'3
Job: Head Enforcer
Hair Color: Icy silver
Eye Color: Dark red
Personality Blurb: Dark and intimidating, but warm and comforting.
Suggested RP roles: Enforcer, Petty Criminal

-Head Enforcer of Winslow, Lucian aims to protect the city and its civilians at all costs.

Please PM me what route you would be interested in taking along with a small character sheet (name, age[21+], etc) I gave suggested "roles" that I feel would be quite easy to enable our characters interact with each other. You don't need to use them if you wish for something else, I can always make it work (:

In regards to romance, you have the option of gay or straight romance. All of the characters are male. Smut timing will depend on the characters, as they all have their own personalities that differ with that sort of thing. This is a very plot based story! If you don't want smut/romance, that is also doable!

I hope you enjoy. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Also, my PC broke, so I have to write entirely on my phone, which can be time consuming with replies. Please bear with me u_u