You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 15, 2021, 08:50:16 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Search is back online.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts roleplayers wanted! [MxM]  (Read 395 times)

Offline MythicKitsuneTopic starter

Kingdom Hearts roleplayers wanted! [MxM]
« on: April 13, 2019, 10:49:24 pm »
Kay, so I’ve had a long extensive journey, one that has left be tired and sad ;; I am on the quest to find a wonderful roleplay partner to roleplay Kingdom Hearts goodness! Here’s a little bit about me:

21, Female
Multi-para, literate third person
Prefer PMs or Discord
I also enjoy chatting and talking with my partners! <3

I’m looking for some smut and plot based roleplays! ^_^ all of which involve the pairings SoRiku and AkuSai. I am a sub and I will be playing Sora and/or Ïsa. Now onto my ideas! Please note that some involve non-con and abuse. I only write AUs.

SoRiku- Contains Sora/YMX and rape.
Sora during college confesses his love to Riku. They go out only for Riku to start to realize that something is very wrong with Sora, and that he changed since Riku graduated from High School. Riku soon comes to learn that Sora was in a very abusive relationship with YMX. All was good, except now YMX was his Sora back.

SoRiku- Can contain rape. Heartless apocalypse  AU
Sora and Riku are head over heels in love. They live together in their apartment and all is good... aside from the rumors . Strange monsters have been appearing all around the world. When these strange monsters appear in their city and society falls into anarchy, Sora and Riku must stay close together to survive.

-a sub plot which we can do but don’t have to is which Ansem is a cult leader of the heartless. He kidnaps Sora and uses him as an incubator to breed new breeds of Heartless for an entire year while Riku is looking for him.

AkuSai- Axel and Isa are a couple with their adoptive children Roxas and Xion. When a zombie apocalypse starts, Axel and Isa must make hard decisions in order to protect their kids.

Alrighty! Let’s move onto kinks and limits!

I honestly don’t have any limits aside from scat and underage.

As for kinks I got lots~! We don’t have to include all of these, we can include whatever you want from the list!
Stomach bulging
Multiple penetrations
Fisting
Gaping
Trans male
Tentacles
Mpreg
Non-con
Dub-con
Consensual
Romance
BDSM