You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 29, 2020, 07:27:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for urban fantasy partner (smut and/or story)  (Read 373 times)

Offline scrapmaskTopic starter

Looking for urban fantasy partner (smut and/or story)
« on: March 09, 2019, 05:06:39 AM »
What:
I love urban fantasy, and I like adult themes. I have several characters I'd like to play as, or pair up with your characters. Sexual or nonsexual are both on the table.

Who:
First, the themes and characters

Vampires: addiction, sexuality, s/m, d/s, momento mori, abuse, power exchange. Blood addiction
I can play the vampire:
70s male punk vampire, music is a big theme. Dominant. Very sadistic and into submissives and brats. Loves breaking ghouls/thralls. Predator/prey.
Or
Alt girl, unknown age. Animalistic, primal, partier. Tough, physical. Warrior, honor driven. Switch.
I can play the ghoul/thrall:
Young party boi. Looking for next fix, looking for hedonism and chasing dopamine fix. Bottom, submissive.

Fae: duty, emotion, dreams, nightmares, nature, magic, lust
I can play the fae:
Rabbit man- seelie, dry, warrior/defender. Likely fighting in grey area to defend a certain person or lineage. Honor bound.social focused and ptsd struggling
Or
Fox man-seelie trickster. Energetic and playful. Affectionate. Looking for purpose. Breaks barriers and travels between boundaries.
Or
Pig man-unseelie, shapeshifter trickster. Rage and obsession. Manipulation, abusive, deceiver. Feeds on negativity.
Or
I can be a mortal encountering the fae, or be bound to one

Mages: supernatural, BDSM, learning, exploration, extremes, pushing boundaries, pain equals power.
My two mages:
Man- sadomasochist. Demon and monster themes. Wishes to learn the harsh truths. Know the unknowable. Challenges of self to improve power. Crows. Mind magic
Or
Nonbinary- angel themed. Crows. Submission and service oriented. Learns more about the self and inner abyss through experiential experiments. Energy magic

Hunters: survival and mental illness themes.
No premade characters here. But if you have an idea to play a hunter I can work on it right away. Id love this plot, just would build based on demands

Where:
I am familiar with Boston, Portland Maine, NYC, Atlantic city, Philadelphia, Las Vegas, and New Orleans. open to suggestions as well.

When:
modern to several decades in the past. Maybe even turn of the century/1900s

How:
Email, kik, post, or pm.

I'm open to suggestions and changes. I'm flexible. I'm versatile, and I'm willing to play many roles and dynamics. This is just who I have prepared.

Pm me if you are interested!

Cheers!