You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:08:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Finding a Good Man [VAN] [UN]  (Read 542 times)

Offline Diabolus LupusTopic starter

Finding a Good Man [VAN] [UN]
« on: February 11, 2009, 11:03:59 PM »
Max and Tabitha Kattalakis are distant cousins and best friends. They've traveled together for years and know each other so well they're often mistaken for sisters. They often spend several weeks hanging out in an particular city, before moving on. They tend to have very casual relationships with whatever men they come across, not really wanting to be tied down by a mate at this time in their lives.

This idea is based of mine and my sister's favorite book series. We're just looking looking for a couple of male characters to potentially be mates for our characters. They can be humans, or (if you're familiar with the series) possibly dark-hunters or other were-hunters. Our characters will be resistant, especially if the males are other weres, so the males will have to work to gain their trust.

Actual time period and location open for discussion. My sister wants me to note that if someone has a preference for playing a female character she's willing to make her character male.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 11:24:22 PM by Devilstrike »