You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 05:03:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Medieval game looking for a female counterpart  (Read 466 times)

Offline Sir WolfgangTopic starter

Medieval game looking for a female counterpart
« on: February 11, 2009, 09:28:54 PM »
Hey everyone,
Here's the premise for a game. It's my first one, so I hope this is acceptable. There isn't a whole lot to it, but there are some key elements that need to be there.

-The male character (me) is a clumsy, yet debonair hero, quick with the wit and the blade. He has taken up residence in a forest, where he has taken an oath to protect the village that lies on the other side.

-The female character can be anyone from anywhere, although I'd like for her to be a foil to the male hero. Could be elven, human, faerie, anything that is humanoid.

-While I am always a fan of some super fun sexual type stuff, I would like there to be some sort of coherent plot to the story as well (uniting against an evil force, love/hate relationship, that kind of stuff). In other words, sex, but meaningful type sex. With the occaisional random crazy hot sex thrown in for good measure, of course  ;D.

If this sounds intriguing to you, send me a message on her, or a PM, and tell me your ideas for the basic plot, and describe your character. A photo would be great, but is most definitely not required.

Offline Sir WolfgangTopic starter

Re: Medieval game looking for a female counterpart
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 02:55:51 AM »
Taken guys! Sry if you missed out!