You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 24, 2020, 06:03:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Pairing of Prophecy | Craving | Captive | MxF (CLOSED)  (Read 424 times)

Offline EmjayTopic starter

The Pairing of Prophecy | Craving | Captive | MxF (CLOSED)
« on: February 19, 2019, 09:33:36 PM »
T H E   P A I R I N G   O F   P R O P H E C Y

Eirik was a nobody, just another little Viking boy. That was until his father died in a raid. Then he became the adopted son of Jarl Arvid, his father's best friend. Not much was expected of him but that was precisely why he strove to be the best. He trained harder, worked harder, and eventually fought harder than any of his adopted brothers. The seed of resentment was planted deep in them all but it would only get worse for them. At 16 the Jarl's seer gave him a reading that would change his life forever.

He would be the next Jarl and more importantly he would be unstoppable but only if he found a certain someone. There was a woman out there who was blessed by the Gods. They had given her a mark, a birthmark of an eye on the nape of her neck. The seer said that if he took this woman to be his wife he too would be blessed by the Gods and good fortune would always find him but there was a catch. The seer didn't know where this woman was only that she resided in a land far from their own.

And so on his deathbed, Jarl Arvid made Eirik the new Jarl for he was far more capable than his brothers. Not long afterwards Eirik began to search for his bride, and after many years he would find her...

I am looking for someone to play Eirik's wife. He will have found her by raiding her town and searching for the prophesied birthmark. Upon finding her he will whisk her away to the snow and forests of his homeland. There will be culture shock most certainly, especially since Eirik is used to taking what he wants without consideration of feelings. He is ambitious and can be brutal. Everything is a battle to him. I am looking for someone, someone who will not be broken easily by him. I envision their relationship becoming a partnership for power as well as romance but not before a very rough beginning.

I would like to start the story with her capture just because it'll be oh so dramatic :P

Please send a PM if you are interested and I'm always up for hearing ideas (I certainly have some more xD)

And if you're curious here's a male character I have written.

Tags: BDSM, Dub-Con, potential Non-Con, Historical, Fantasy, Gore (not in a sexual sense), Romance, MxF
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 04:56:16 PM by Emjay »

Offline EmjayTopic starter

Re: The Pairing of Prophecy | Craving | Captive | MxF (CLOSED)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 04:56:56 PM »
UPDATE

The role for the bride has been taken