You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 23, 2019, 07:43:11 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Starfinder: dead suns  (Read 272 times)

Offline TamhansenTopic starter

Starfinder: dead suns
« on: February 06, 2019, 12:55:08 PM »
I'm really wanting to scratch my itch for some fantasy in space. Therefore I want to run the Starfinder Dead suns adventure path. For simplicity's sake, I'd just like to use the core book and the AP itself as sources. Also, please use the core races provided in chapter 3.

Offline Sarah Morgan

Re: Starfinder: dead suns
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 09:47:58 PM »
I'd be interested in this, if you get any more players.  I've not played Starfinder before, but I do have the rule book, so hopefully working out mechanics/character creation isn't too difficult.

Offline Chanticleer

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 02:10:17 AM »
Also posting interest. I'm an old hand at PF, but SF is new to me.

Offline Thorne

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 02:26:55 AM »
Might be interesting; I've got the rulebook, albeit I've not had a chance to play. >.>

Offline lillisa

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 10:48:44 AM »
I'd definitely be up for this

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination -- Blessed by Aeval
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 06:53:40 AM »
  I'd love to play if you have room. 

Perhaps a Mystic (Star Shaman)?  I'm actually really flexible right now, the one character type I'm not itching to get more play out of is a Solarin, and that's just because i'm playing two off line 

Or something else that would fit the group dynamics.  With all the lady's applying, I suspect I'd get the most balance (and possibly romance?) with a male character? 

Ladies, would you get more eye candy (even romance?) out of a humanoid type, or would you prefer someone more exotic like a Verks or Kasatha? 

Offline TamhansenTopic starter

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2019, 12:14:58 PM »
Wow, that was more and quicker interest than I'd expected. I'd be looking at four or five people, and I have five applications for now, so that works swimmingly. What I would like to do, if everyone is okay with that, instead of everyone making a character separately, and just hoping it fits (Which can be fun in its own way) we make a character creation thread where we can discuss and assist each other to make a well rounded party. It might be especially useful with those less familiar with the system.

What do you think?

Offline Sarah Morgan

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2019, 01:31:32 PM »
I'd be fine with a separate creation thread.  As for the romance angle, I personally would prefer someone more human in appearance.  I'll need some time to look over the rules and the different races, but I've wanted to try out this game in one form or other since I heard about it, so I've been curious about it for a while.  I just never had opportunity to play it before.

Offline Grizzly

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2019, 01:54:14 PM »
I'd be interested in joining, if there is still room.

Offline Chanticleer

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2019, 04:12:40 PM »
Character creation thread sounds like a good idea, yes.

Offline Thorne

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2019, 12:04:17 AM »
Yes. A character creation thread is definitely a good idea. We should do this. *sage nod*