You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 30, 2020, 04:58:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Goin' on down to South Park... [Mostly MxM]  (Read 287 times)

Offline Theta SigmaTopic starter

• Liege - Renegade of Time - The Oncoming Storm - ΘΣ - Purveyor of Anthro-Smut - He/him
  • Champion
  • Incarnal
  • The dreamer of improbable dreams
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Goin' on down to South Park... [Mostly MxM]
« on: February 02, 2019, 05:33:32 AM »

Yeah, I couldn't resist >_> I've been binging this recently as I've only seen bits of episodes out of order. I'm almost at the end of series 6 as of the time of writing.

All characters will be aged UP to 18+ for any story. Personalities and characterisation will also change accordingly.

- My O&Os are here, though it is not an extensive list.
- And my A&As are here.

- I am slow. There is no avoiding this, I am slow. I am part of the slow writers of E group. >_> If this isn't your thing, unfortunately we will not mesh.
- I am currently studying for an Arts & Humanities degree. I'm currently studying the classical period.
- I also prefer quality over quantity, but I can work with anything given. I don't, however, fluff out my posts.
- I RP via thread only.
- All art used in this thread is fanart by awesome artists.
- Last but not least, send me a PM if you see anything you are interested in here.