You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 12, 2021, 02:20:00 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Homestuck anyone?  (Read 450 times)

Offline Winds Of LustTopic starter

Homestuck anyone?
« on: January 16, 2019, 03:03:36 pm »
So I'm looking to do a mostly smutty, potentially low key plot-y homestuck based game, preferably with my troll OC's. lets call it a 60/40 smut to plot game.

Freaking I know, it's a weird and random as hell request. What can I say, I'm old-internet trash that will always have a special place in my heart for the setting and silliness that is HS.

We can possibly do this a couple of ways. A one-shot between characters of our choice, a more slice of lifestyle thing ( Which given the insanity that is troll culture should be interesting on its own ), or we could each double ( or more ) down on characters and play out our own Sgrub session. Honestly, we can brainstorm a lot of ideas out of the broader HS universe should we choose, I honestly don't have anything all that specific in mind. Honestly, This is highly open to just about anything we want to do as far as I am concerned, we can brainstorm the details if you are interested; in the meantime here are a quick list of Q and A that may help you in deciding on if this is something you are interested in.

Q & A

Q
Can we do Cannon Characters?

A
I'm personally not super interested in cannon characters my self but depending on the character, setting, ect. I could be cool with it. Regardless I'll be playing one of my expansive stable of OCs. I will admit I find all OCs much more interesting but I have had fun with canon characters before.

Q
So you looking for FxM FxF MxM HxM or F?

A
I'm happy with any pairing TBH. Most of my trolls OCs have ended up female but I got some males running around in this noggin of mine. I also have a thing for that lewd headcanon that all trolls are hermaphroditic in nature ( at last in the downstairs ) so if you are comfortable playing that I would be a  very happy camper

Q
What kind of post length are we talking here?

A
I'm Fairly flexible but tend to hover around mid-level stuff. ( like two to three paragraphs on average less sometimes is fine. ) Higher is fine but lower is definitely not preferred

Q
Trolls huh? We talking Red-Rom's only or are Black-rom's on the table?

A
Hell the fuck yeah I'd love to play out some Black-rom stuff. In fact I'mma gold this next sentence as to make it obvious;

I HAVE A HELLA THING FOR THE IDEA OF BLACKROM IF YOU WANT TO EXPLORE A GAME FOCUSING ON BLACK ROM I WILL BE SO FREAKING HAPPY

Q
You mentioned you want trolls, does that mean I couldn't play a human character?

A
Like we'd basically just be making up bullshit in terms of setting but if I like your character or suggestion, meh sure why not?  Especially with the addition of Hive swap making trolls in the human world or humans in troll world possible as heck

Q
Do you do discord or any other non-forum based RPing

A
Eeeeh, I am way more comfortable with threads and PMs. You can maybe convince me on discord but its a weak maybe