You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 23, 2020, 07:40:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: If a God(ess) Loves You Back [Modern Greek Myths; MF or MM; Looking for Dom M]  (Read 494 times)

Offline CerevanTopic starter

If a God(dess) Loves You Back
it's not a tragedy you love a god. it's only a tragedy if the god loves you back.

Current Status :  Currently Looking

Hello there & welcome to my modern mythology thread. You can call me Cere. If you're curious about whether or not we'd be compatible, or if you're looking for some things that will make me squee, check out my O&Os. If you're wanting to know about my current games to get a sample of my ability, you'll find that here. The concepts on this thread are marked by character, with their initial concept posed as a "hook." This is significantly looser than I normally play, but I'm in the mood to be surprised. If you find something here that sparks your interest, please send a PM and give me your best twist. Lets build something entirely unique. Discord will be supplied upon request.

Eros

Setting : Contemporary (Preferred); Ancient Greece or Rome (Possible)

Pairing : Eros & Ares

Hook : At the bidding of his mother, he once used love to begin a war that tore the Aegean apart. Eros has never forgotten the lesson that love and war are two sides of the same coin. For centuries he avoided both, only to find himself entangled with Ares, his equal and opposite.

Seeking : Someone to play Ares. Personality and history is up to player, but would prefer Ares be morally complex and sexually dominant. Player gender is irrelevant. Please be willing to write between 2 - 4 paragraphs (shorter and longer is alright, depending on the flow of the story) at a relatively quick pace.

Hera

Pairing : Hera & Demigod

Hook : On a visit to the mortal realm, Hera encounters yet another one of her errant husband’s many progeny. Tired of her usual methods of dealing with his indiscretions, she decides to give him a taste of his own medicine and seduce the heroic demigod.

Seeking : Someone to play the demigod. May be male or female, male preferred. Personality and history is up to player, but would prefer they be "alpha" and willing to go toe to toe with a goddess. Player gender is irrelevant. Please be willing to write between 2 - 4 paragraphs (shorter and longer is alright, depending on the flow of the story) at a relatively quick pace.

Notes : While it's not necessary, given that Hera is the goddess of marriage and childbirth... Well, you'll have all of my attention if you're willing to make impregnation a kink and pregnancy a potential plot point.

Thanatos

Pairing : Thanatos & Mortal Soldier

Hook : Only the worthiest may see Thanatos as he walks the battlefields of men to reap souls. It has been decades, or perhaps centuries, since anyone caught more than a glimpse of him. Thanatos cannot deny he prefers it this way. Yet all of that crumbles when a dying soldier meets his eyes and begs for his help.

Seeking : Looking for someone to play the mortal. Would strongly prefer the mortal be male. Would also prefer that they not be the stereotypical "beauty"/Persephone to Thanatos's "beast"/Hades. Personality and history are up to the player. Player gender is irrelevant. Willing to write between 2 - 4 paragraphs (shorter and longer is alright, depending on the flow of the story) at a relatively quick pace.

Medusa

Pairing : Medusa & Poseidon and/or Athena

Hook : All her life she’s felt like drowning. Other people have cycled her through a dozen versions of therapy and rehab all seeking to fix what can’t be fixed. But just when she’s finally ready to give into the ocean, someone drags her to shore. The cost of salvation might just be the same as that of redemption.

Seeking : Someone to play Poseidon and/or Athena. Personality and history is up to player, but would prefer that the god(dess) be genuinely seeking redemption and feel entitled to / possessive of Medusa's reincarnated life. Player gender is irrelevant. Willing to write between 2 - 4 paragraphs (shorter and longer is alright, depending on the flow of the story) at a relatively quick pace.

Icarus

Pairing : Icarus & Apollo

Hook : No one can touch him when he's on stage. Between his magnetic presence and his unparalleled voice, he can bring a stadium to it's knees. Too bad even when he's flying high on the adrenaline of a good show he feels empty inside. People always warned him about aiming too high, but it seems like the self-destructive behavior dragging him low might be the death of him instead. Until he meets Apollo. Love like this can either save a man, or damn him a second time.

Seeking : Someone to play Apollo. Personality and history is up to player, but would prefer Apollo be morally complex and sexually dominant. Player gender is irrelevant. Willing to write between 2 - 4 paragraphs (shorter and longer is alright, depending on the flow of the story) at a relatively quick pace.

Notes : Would be open to making this more of a straightforward contemporary RP, where Apollo is more of a metaphorical god. Either someone higher up the charts than Icarus or a music exec or someone else who would feel larger than life to someone already living the high life.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 05:50:07 PM by Cerevan »

Offline CerevanTopic starter

Update @ 01/24/19

Added Icarus. Still craving good takes on all of these. Help a Cere out.