You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 30, 2020, 11:53:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Can't figure it out?
We have tutorials!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fantasy system game, extreme content, GM looking for player, interest check  (Read 477 times)

Offline schnookumsTopic starter

So, this is a tentative idea, I've pondered trying to run a game with some out there content content. This is just an interest check for the moment but I'm possibly looking to run a system game (probably 5ed D&D unless convinced otherwise) that contains some severe kinks. We're talking bestiality, insects, undead/zombies, impregnation/birth, noncon/rape, all the way to potential snuff/death depending on partner taste. (Obviously there would be some sort of way to continue.) I'm also looking for a heroine who is not into this sort of thing (thus the noncon/rape). I've got some basic ideas to work with as far as a scenario, but I'd also like to hear the thoughts of any potential partners as well. Feel free to contact me via PM or here with any questions or interest in this sort of general idea.

Offline schnookumsTopic starter

That was fast! Sorting through interested partners now, so closing this down for the time being.