You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 25, 2021, 10:02:50 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Newbie questions  (Read 757 times)

Offline Fierbali111Topic starter

• Legate
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Newbie questions
« on: December 22, 2018, 11:25:40 am »
Hi, I'm new to this website so I wanted to know which parts are pg13 limited and which aren't. Also where do I post for partner requests? Lastly I'm a bit confused on the categories of the adult roleplay forums and could use some explanation to what they mean.

Lastly I am as of yet cautious on what to ask for as far as explicit writing is concerned. If I make a plot too sexually charged that someone draws offense to is that enough to get me banned or is it only regarding behavior outside of roleplay such as stalking or hostile views that demean others.

Offline Sain

• [Art Addict]
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Newbie questions
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 11:52:10 am »
I cant remember outright which sections are publicly visible (PG-13) but you can always check with incognito window. Basically everything that is visible to public is kept pg 13.

Solo roleplay partner requests you can post in the One on One section. The categories each have explanation visible in them if you click the category to enter the sub forum, though maybe there is a list somewhere else too, but I would just check the categories through by clicking them :-)

No writing is too lewd or offensive (except that involving children). As long as you and your writing partner agree then it's all good. The worst that can happen if you write something you and your writing partner didn't agree about is them dropping the game, but that kinda stuff is not something that would involve the site admins.

Offline Tolvo

• Trans Human
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • She/Her
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 12:15:20 pm »
I believe Important Stuff, Non-Adult Sandbox, and General Chat are visible. Usually the sections say what content they allow. Anything with PG13+ content is not gonna be visible, which is most of them. Those are the 3 sections I've seen non-approved members ever post in.

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 12:52:45 pm »
The only parts of the left column that are not visible are:  Non-Forum RP Requests and the 'Members Only Non-Adult Forum' (which is a sub board of Non-Adult Roleplays.)  Everything else should be kept PG-13

Offline Mirrah

• ... Endless rain, fall on my heart...
  • Centurion
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 10:44:36 am »
Hi, Fierbali111! Congratulations on your approval!

These posts have explanations for each category and story tagging, in case you would like to check them out.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=15621.0
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=98632.msg12542286#msg12542286